Aug. 21, 2004 Eastern Magic check in list

Hey Credit Man, you're going to join us, that's GREAT!!! We're using DVC points as well, we will be calling on 9-22-03 to change our ressie from cash to points. Our DD 13, will be bringing a Dfriend 13 along with her this time.

Thanks for the welcome, Andy. I will feel beter when everything is booked.

Mike

Originally posted by Credit Man
Thanks for the welcome, Andy. I will feel beter when everything is booked.

Mike

I know the feeling Mike, we have to call DCL and cancel that ressie, and call DVC to make a new ressie. In order to keep the same cabin, the CM told my wife to have DCL on one phone and DVC on another phone at the same time, so we can cancel and book at the same time. That shoudn't be any problem since we have our home phone line, and three cell phones in the house, LOL!!!

Andy - I don't think it's that complicated. I believe all you have to do is call DVC and tell them you made the ressie on board and you want to make it with points. I'm pretty sure that's what Candace told me when I talked to her in July.

Sorry for intruding, but since I was unable to convince you all to come with us on the 7th, I wanted to see who's the better group. You all have a lot of catching up to do. We're already on page 11 :)

Originally posted by gometros
Andy - I don't think it's that complicated. I believe all you have to do is call DVC and tell them you made the ressie on board and you want to make it with points. I'm pretty sure that's what Candace told me when I talked to her in July.

Sorry for intruding, but since I was unable to convince you all to come with us on the 7th, I wanted to see who's the better group. You all have a lot of catching up to do. We're already on page 11 :)

It's "Quality," not "Quanity," that counts, LOL!!!

And believe me, Rae should know!

Rae

We just got back from the 8/23 cruise and had a great time. It was out first cruise. My kids 11 & 9 had such a good time. We booked the 8/21/04 cruise on board. Can't wait. The kids are excited already.:D :D

Originally posted by jb2
We just got back from the 8/23 cruise and had a great time. It was out first cruise. My kids 11 & 9 had such a good time. We booked the 8/21/04 cruise on board. Can't wait. The kids are excited already.:D :D

We were on the 8-23-03 cruise and booked for the 8-21-04 cruise while onboard last week, I guess we get to see you next August!!!

Originally posted by Mjasp
Thats right, you have the pic with BD in his thong. LOL

Joanna

Joanna - want me to share that with you?!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Joanna - want me to share that with you?!

Rae

Now Rae, Don't tease me like that and get me all excited for nothing. LOL

Joanna

Originally posted by jb2

BTW, I forgot to mention, Welcome to the DISboards!!! Come back and visit more often!!! I found out from our 8-23-03 cruise, it was nice knowing a lot of other people that we would be cruising with. I'm sure this group of 8-21-04 DIS'ers will have some DISmeets planned as well!!!

On the 8-23-03 cruise we had three different gatherings planned, Friday night 8-22 at the Radisson, Saturday 8-23 after the Safety Drill, and Thursday 8-28 Brunch at Palo in the private room.

Get to know other DIS'ers before the cruise, it makes for a more enjoyable time!!!

We watched the Disney Cruise show on the Travel Channel Friday night. It really made me miss cruising. I can't believe they built the Magic in two halves.

It was funny you mentioned that Mike, I had a dream about that last night, that we were staying in a cabin on the ship where the two halves were put together. My side of the bed was on one side and my DW side of the bed was on the other. We had a line running down the middle of the bed with a sign that read, "Do Not Cross" at least I didn't dream that the ship was coming apart!!! LOL!!!

Hey Andy.

I had a dream about that last night, that we were staying in a cabin on the ship where the two halves were put together. My side of the bed was on wide side and my DW side of the bed was on the other. We had a line running down the middle of the bed with a sign that read, "Do Not Cross"

At least the sign didn't read, "Caution: Exposed Nuts!"...

Originally posted by Buckaroo's Dad
Hey Andy.

At least the sign didn't read, "Caution: Exposed Nuts!"...

ROFLMBO!!!

Just wanted to say, on this sad day, how thankful I am to be planing a cruise. How lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. How much I look forward to meeting all of you.

Originally posted by Credit Man
Just wanted to say, on this sad day, how thankful I am to be planing a cruise. How lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. How much I look forward to meeting all of you.

My feelings exactly Mike!!! What a blessing it is to live in this country!!!

My DW is out looking for a new swimsuit for next years cruise. Big, end of the summer sales going on, I imagine!!!

911.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter