Atlanta meet maybe--short notice **Pictures added 11/23 page 7**

BTW - everyone - my cell phone number is 678-481-7194. I never travel without detailed Atlanta road maps in my car so I can probably direct you if you get lost. Just head for Northpoint Mall. Once you are there, I can get you to Sidelines.

My husband might be bringing a non Disney freak to the meet. Says he has to keep the playing field level. He might talk about how great Six Flags is so we'll have to indulge a little (the friend, NOT the husband - the husband knows better).

Dan Murphy said:
Sounds great, Paige. How about late afternoon dinner, somewhere in the airport area, does not have to be right there, just in the vicinity. mommie2angels and family are planning on that too. :cool1:

what time on sunday?? Anyone up for the Hard Rock Cafe or is that to far north for you Dan?? Or another restaurant in that area?? Any input?

:goodvibes

We were thinking Cheesecake Factory or Ted's Montana Grill in Buckhead. Hard Rock would work too though.

mommie2angels said:
We were thinking Cheesecake Factory or Ted's Montana Grill in Buckhead. Hard Rock would work too though.

yum -- cheescake factory -- I like that also!! Let us know where you decide!

My favorite place in buckhead is Fogo De Chao :)

Never been to the Grill but I am always up for new adventures!!

I am still seeing which day I will be able to come

;)

We are always up for some where new too. What is Fogo De Chao? Where is it located in Buckhead?

Wow! You guys are sooo kind!

I actually live in Doraville which is off of Pleasantdale Rd of of I 85, one stop south of Jimmy Carter. My sister's car was attacked by a deer...yes, I said a DEER, and she's got it in the shop for major renovations. She works 4pm to 1am and I work 7a to 3pm so she takes my car when I come home from work, and she works for FEMA on the weekends.

You won't even have to stop, just slooooow down, I'll jump in the trunk!!! :rotfl:

Where what when? What the final decision????

Well, I know your family, Paige (not sure how many there), Debbie (not sure how many), not sure what day Robin is looking at. As for location, any place is fine with me.

Has anyone decided on where??

Should we vote??

Cheesecake Factory
Ted Montana's Grill
Hard Rock Cafe
Fogo de Chao

or any other input??

I happen to love Fogo -- but I am game for anywhere :)

Hmmm...I posted on the other board, not this one, but I'd love to come. Monday is great for me as I'm off Monday and Tuesday. Someone please tell me when and where. This sounds like fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter