Atlanta meet maybe--short notice **Pictures added 11/23 page 7**

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Just thought I would ask, as it is always nice to see the folks in the Atlanta area. I have a business seminar there again, Monday, Nov 14, through Thursday, Nov 17. I am coming in, late morning, on Sunday, the 13th, hoping to maybe see some of the folks from the area. :moped: I know, short notice. :wave2:

Any chance of a DIS meet, either Sunday, or maybe Monday evening?

Dan :wave:

We would love to have a DIS meet! (This is Larry's Girl, posting under my husband's DIS name - I type faster than he does!) We can make it either Sunday or Monday evening. We will be out of town that weekend, but we can come home early on Sunday for an evening meet or we can make a Monday evening meet if that is more convenient for everyone else.

Where are you staying? We can meet anywhere in the metro Atlanta area, even the same place we met last time if that is good for everyone else (Fuddrucker's in Marietta).

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Glad you cross posted on the Community Board . . . I never check the Dis Meets Board. Yes, we would enjoy a get-together!

An early evening Meet either day would work best for us.

Dan which part of Atlanta and where? I would like to meet everyone as well. We are north of the city. I drive to Atlanta to work during the week at the Perimeter area. :flower:

Got this passed along to me via private message. A bit confused on the dates. The 12th is a Saturday and the 13th is a Sunday.

Sunday is definitely out for me. Home game for the Atlanta Falcons - it's Green Bay so gotta go. Monday evening would work. I work in Norcross right off Jimmy Carter Boulevard if that helps. Home is way, way, way north and east past the Mall of Georgia so forget about that. I'll keep checking back here for developments.

Sheri

Where will you be staying at Dan??

I live of the top end off 400 ----- Would definitely like come!!

Yikes, the dates are wrong, LOL. :faint: Sunday, the 13th, or Monday the 14th. I will edit to change that, thanks for the heads up.

On Sunday, I will be at the Sheraton by the airport, Monday, at a Doubletree near Alpharetta. It makes no difference to me where, I have a car.

Good to see that is looks like some of us might be able to get ogehter again. :goodvibes

Dan Murphy said:
Yikes, the dates are wrong, LOL. :faint: Sunday, the 13th, or Monday the 14th. I will edit to change that, thanks for the heads up.

On Sunday, I will be at the Sheraton by the airport, Monday, at a Doubletree near Alpharetta. It makes no difference to me where, I have a car.

Good to see that is looks like some of us might be able to get ogehter again. :goodvibes

Will not be far -- I live in Alpharetta!

Monday in Alpharetta works perfect for me! I'll just be down the road at work.

I think sunday works for all 4 of us. Mon is out. Russ is playing paintball with a group of teens then he and I have to work. Tony and Bri could make mon if they want to go.

I have a choir practice on Sunday afternoon (Dan, I found out it's from 4:30 - 6:30 pm), so Sunday is pretty much out for me. I could make a Monday meet after I get off work though. :)

Wow, thanks, Dundee10 for the PM!

Dan, you know I always love to come to these things! I move on the 15th and the weekend will be very busy but I'd love to take a few moments to eat and talk with good people!

Please let me know the details!

Robinrs

we can't make it sunday afterall. I forgot we have a house warming to go to.

Is it possible that if I drive just 4 hours away that I may actually get to meet THE DAN MURPHY in person??????? Not only that, but also ROBINRS? Unbelievable!

Wow, that could be an amazing day. I even have a friend in the area I could stay with.... :teeth:

You guys make plans. If I don't have to go to St. Louis next weekend you may actually see me.

Monday night would be great for me and Pete. Alpharetta is very close to where we live and there is a Fuddruckers there as well! ;)

Ohhhh! I am excited! :bounce:

Hey, looks like a nice group is forming here, and on such short notice. :cool1:

It looks like, from the replies, that Monday should be the day. Hopefully like 6PM or so, I have meetings earlier.

As for the location, you guys pick that, I have no idea as to where is good. :confused3 As I said, I will have a rental car, so any location is fine by me. :moped: I have been to Fuddruckers there a few times, a barbecue place once and 2 other places. Yikes, I can't believe we have had this many Atlanta DIS meets over the years. :goodvibes

Too bad you can not make it, Sharon, would enjoy seeing you and family again. Bet the kids are getting big.

And Paige!!! Are you serious?? :flower: How neat that would be, all the way from Mississippi??? :moped: :wave: And Sheila, Debbie, Sheri, disnut8, indigoxtreme, dundee10, sure would be nice meeting up with all of you guys. I think I have met everyone else here (correct?? my mind is old, LOL) !! It would be great if you can make it too.

How about Ray Sharpton, anybody know if Ray is around??

Hope we can get a few more to come to the meet, always fun in Atlanta. :cheer2: And start figuring time and place. :hourglass Looks like a good one.

Probably won't be able to make it-- life is keeping me pretty busy these days. I'll watch this thread, though, so I know when and where you guys are meeting up. If I can get there, I'll try!

Hi!

There is an outside chance I could make this. A lot depends on IF I can get out of my office downtown at a reasonable time. (which has not happened a lot lately!)

I will see what you guys come up with....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter