Are There Rooms that Disney Does NOT Discount?

Yes, FQ does get discounts at times, but it's one of the Resorts rarely included. We have stayed there during one of the rare times it was included in an AP discount, last year.
I think the discount you got for LM is the only one that has ever been offered. Didn't LM rooms open first? So if you stayed there 2 weeks after it opened the suites were still under construction, right? Wonder if that's why it was discounted? Anyway, they have most definitely been excluded from that point on.
Little Mermaid rooms opened last. I need to correct myself, it was two weeks after the Little Mermaid rooms opened that I stayed with a discount. It was Sept. I think. Hard to believe it's been five years ago...

It's not that Standard Rooms at Poly are specifically excluded from discount, but in general, it is difficult to find availability for a Poly Standard to receive a discount. They book up without a Disney discount, so Disney usually are seen discounting Lagoon and Theme Park rooms at Poly, rather than Standards.

I would expect, also, to see Poly Studio Villas join the "no villas on the monorail line" general exclusion of discount once Poly finishes its last unit declaration to DVC/sells out. Copper Creek will discount for a while, as Disney own 75% of the units there right now.
Totally agree with this--they don't discount rooms if they don't have a problem filling them without discounts--why would they. Also, got 45% discount for Copper Creek for my trip in late September. I also got a hefty discount at my Poly Villa last year and my AK Villa--again, you won't see a discount on rooms they are selling at the regular price. I am constantly looking for discounts and can tell you that I find it hard to get POFQ, Poly Standard, CR Tower, and YC--I think I might have gotten YC once, but then cancelled because I got a better deal somewhere else. I got POFQ for December, but at the regular price--which seemed like a good deal to me even non-discounted. In the end, keep trying-check often, even daily to try and get what you want--hopefully it will pay off--good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter