April Page Challenge ~ April Showers brings lots of Completed Pages

updated to here... I think we can safely say Brooke is our winner.. I will continued to add to the totals tomorrow but Brooke, do you have time to do the new challenge or would you like me to host again???

updated to here... I think we can safely say Brooke is our winner.. I will continued to add to the totals tomorrow but Brooke, do you have time to do the new challenge or would you like me to host again???

congrats Brooke!!! Nan, I can host if needed, know you, Brooke and Cheryl have a busy month ahead...I've got the time!

I'll keep you posted Lisa.... :) I know Brooke has been a machine this month.. now she has to gear up for graduation and testing! Thanks for the offer!!!!
I know I will be plugging away at 8:30am tomorrow....
I need to do this tomorrow:
guest book (got all supplies tonight)
finish the last of embellies and make boys write their journaling for lyric book
finish 25 pages to bring current school book for PJ
finish 10 thank you cards (PJ found a set she loved while we were waiting on her meds so we bough tthem tonight)
I have a list about a mile long.... I need a clone!!!

I'll keep you posted Lisa.... :) I know Brooke has been a machine this month.. now she has to gear up for graduation and testing! Thanks for the offer!!!!
I know I will be plugging away at 8:30am tomorrow....
I need to do this tomorrow:
guest book (got all supplies tonight)
finish the last of embellies and make boys write their journaling for lyric book
finish 25 pages to bring current school book for PJ
finish 10 thank you cards (PJ found a set she loved while we were waiting on her meds so we bough tthem tonight)
I have a list about a mile long.... I need a clone!!!

:thumbsup2

yah, you don't need to worry about the scrap thread....you have enough on your plate, let me know .. happy to help out all you busy ladies!

I slacked off and did some woodworking. Built a planter bench for my wife! SO I only got 12 done this month. Only 3-4 more and Peru is DONE!:cool1:

Squid

Brooke will be hosting, just spoke with her on a break! :)
She'll post later today (pbly after work)... I'll take over when she leaves for vacation!!!
Ok, back to the school pages....

Please feel free to add the last of your April numbers tonight... I will be add these up tonight and post the update!

i completed another 8 pages yesterday so 38 for the month of April for me. Thanks!

Becky

Hey all..... I wasn't "in" for April's challenge, but I did complete a lot of pages. PN, would you rather I posted it here or somewhere else (like the 2012 Annual thread)? I want it to count for the group's yearly total as well as MY yearly total. Thanks........................P

pjlla ~ let me know and I will add it here...and then I will transfer it to the yearly total!!! No problem at all!!!

pjlla ~ let me know and I will add it here...and then I will transfer it to the yearly total!!! No problem at all!!!

Thanks for doing this for me. I was surprised when I totalled my tallies for April and discovered that the number was 79! Thanks again!.........P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter