APRIL 2016 Rental Car Discount ~ Promo Code ~ Rate Watch

I've been following ... I see the coupons & the vegas/brazil ID being honored/not honored but has anyone used the AS1 product code without problems (i.e. using AS1 with Costco or any other contract ID)? I'm using BJ's (don't have Costco) for the free add'l driver & AS1 in May. Just wondering about the AS1 (or others with the TB1).

I dropped off our rental today and they did not give me the $50 coupon. The person checking the car in told me i could go speak with the person at the counter and see if they would add it back on. I decided I didn't want to deal with it so we just left. Good luck to everyone!

I dropped off our rental today and they did not give me the $50 coupon. The person checking the car in told me i could go speak with the person at the counter and see if they would add it back on. I decided I didn't want to deal with it so we just left. Good luck to everyone!
You could email them and see if they will refund the $50. They did for me.

Posting similar experience. Had no issue with using the AS1 code (did online check-in beforehand) but when we went to leave they asked for a print-out of the $50 coupon. I wasn't going to fight it, but DH (who wasn't clear on the details and was in the driver's seat) argued that we had this price online and it didn't say we needed to bring anything, so she called the manager and they gave it to us. Afterwards, I told him both the rate and the coupon were a little stretch for us to be totally eligible and I don't think he would have argued had he known it.

So, no issue with rate, but make sure you have a paper copy of any coupons you are using or are willing to eat the cost if they don't give it to you!

So basically if we have a reservation with the $50 off coupon, worst case scenario is that we'll have to pay the extra $50. Like my reservation is $158 total which means most likely I'll be paying $208?

I just wanted to report that the $35 coupon (now expired) worked. I couldn't remove the coupon online before the rental, so I was relieved that it wasn't a problem.

Check your paperwork before you drive away, though. They attempted to charge us for the extra driver (which was listed as included). They removed it for us without hassle once we pointed it out. HTH.

Just have to post. I was just on the National website and managed to grab a decent rental there. I've been watching them forever, and just now their rate dropped and I booked it. Then when I went back, the rate went up again. Guess I got in between rate changes. I managed an aisle level car (executive) for $374 for 15 days. We are very excited about that. Glad to get away from the Alamo code and coupon uncertainty. Good luck to all, we pick up this Saturday the 30th.

Good luck to all, we pick up this Saturday the 30th.
and apparently.......we're following you :) we're arriving at BLT Saturday (4/30), then over to BWV the next day (thru 5/12), getting the car from Dolphin Alamo. I decided to use AP discount, AS1, & the $25 coupon (thank you for posting it!). since we're friendly with the people at that Alamo (they've been good to us, & we bring them goodies :grouphug: ), I didn't want to deal with any discomfort between us.
hope you have a fantastic time - "no rain" dance starts Saturday!! :banana:

and apparently.......we're following you :) we're arriving at BLT Saturday (4/30), then over to BWV the next day (thru 5/12), getting the car from Dolphin Alamo. I decided to use AP discount, AS1, & the $25 coupon (thank you for posting it!). since we're friendly with the people at that Alamo (they've been good to us, & we bring them goodies :grouphug: ), I didn't want to deal with any discomfort between us.
hope you have a fantastic time - "no rain" dance starts Saturday!! :banana:

Lol....we arrive at BWV on the 30th, then move to BLT until the 9th, then take the family to mco, then we move back to BWV until the 15th!

Btw, did you try the reservation without the as1 code? I'm using the AP discount of 15000 and the $25 coupon and it was better than using the as1 code for a minivan. While we probably won't keep it since I managed a reservation from national, if I don't find a vehicle for 6 I would have to use Alamo. I agree, Alamo and national have always been good to us. Have a great trip!

So basically if we have a reservation with the $50 off coupon, worst case scenario is that we'll have to pay the extra $50. Like my reservation is $158 total which means most likely I'll be paying $208?
Yep, that is what was going to happen for us, until they decided to honor the coupon. No issue with the rate itself, only the coupon, so would honor that rate regardless.

Yep, that is what was going to happen for us, until they decided to honor the coupon. No issue with the rate itself, only the coupon, so would honor that rate regardless.
Went to the kiosk at the CCC and it said it could not process our reservation. We had uses the AS1 code with the $50 coupon. It took 10 minutes and a managers approval, but we received the rate that I booked for.

So the people who had trouble with the coupon, it's before you even leave the lot with the car or is it when you return?

Went to the kiosk at the CCC and it said it could not process our reservation. We had uses the AS1 code with the $50 coupon. It took 10 minutes and a managers approval, but we received the rate that I booked for.
I am a May renter, but have decided not to deal with the $50 coupon. I re-booked using the ad3868jst $25 coupon. Does anyone know when the expiration on this coupon is? I can't seem to find it and want to make sure I don't run into problems with it for my trip (5/19-26). Thanks!

Please let us know how that works out. There are a number of others who want to use that $50 code on one or two day rentals too.[/QUOTE

I saw on my receipt that it had been marked for about $43. I pointed this out when I checked in to the car care center at Disney. I was sent to the counter where the agent mentioned it must be an outdated coupon. He did fix the receipt and the refund will be on my credit card. One day rental if I remember $5.62.

I am a May renter, but have decided not to deal with the $50 coupon. I re-booked using the ad3868jst $25 coupon. Does anyone know when the expiration on this coupon is? I can't seem to find it and want to make sure I don't run into problems with it for my trip (5/19-26). Thanks!
The AD3868JST $25 coupon is another old expired code which has recently come back to life (similar to the $50 code).
It's supposed to be for minimum 5 day rentals and Premium or higher class of vehicle, but seems to work for just about anything and any length of reservation.
I suspect that you may/will have similar issues that people are facing with the $50 coupon.

The AD3868JST $25 coupon is another old expired code which has recently come back to life (similar to the $50 code).
It's supposed to be for minimum 5 day rentals and Premium or higher class of vehicle, but seems to work for just about anything and any length of reservation.
I suspect that you may/will have similar issues that people are facing with the $50 coupon.
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know of a current $25 coupon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter