Anyone know anything about a new dining ticket??

beth_cam said:
We got soda vouchers and story time vouchers.

Hmm. Did you go as they were changing over? I read that some folks who went early in the year were getting both, but I thought that stopped when they moved to Main Street from Tomorrowland. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I pick up our stuff! :banana:

And if there is anything else in there (like free dinner NOT at PLanet Hollywood or other goodies) I'll report back here!

Ok, I found out exactly what she has....she booked through AAA and so she has Planet Hollywood vouchers and then the Fantasmic thing she is talking about is the restaruants that offer dinne with seating after dinner at the show. Her sister that "goes all the time" helped her get her package...it seems rather expensive to me since they are using frequent flyer miles for their air fare and they don't have the dining plan. They are staying at the Carribean Beach for 7 nites and it's going to be like $3100 for 2 Adults 2 kids. Oh well....as long as they have a good time :thumbsup2 I'm just glad before we took our last trip I had found these boards and knew sooooo much by the time we arrived ;)

THe planet hollywood voucher is good for 1 meal not for the party but just one meal from a selected few choices. There is a second Planet Hollywood voucher for a souvenier (keyring some have said).

as far as too expensive - hotel 155-175 then the aaa discount is going to be about 1000
then 2 adults 2 kids(under 10) base tickets will be about 750
then dining plan 2 adults 2 kids (under 10) is about 700 (not sure if that already includes taxes)

so yess that is only about 2500 BUT if they all got park hoppers that is another 200ish if they added in water parks that is about another 200, trip insurance is another 100 or so and if they are one junior one child not two children that adds to things. tickets with no expiration get pretty expensive to. So if they went with even some of the bells and whistles their price is probably right on.

But OP said the friend doesn't have the DDP!

We're going in August. 2 adults, 1 child. 9 nights at AKL, 8 day hoppers, AND Dining Plan with AAA and our package was $3200. I booked and paid our airfare separately and I declined the insurance.

That price sounds wrong to me! :confused3

For a shorter stay at a moderate resort WITHOUT dining even if they have 10 Day non-expiring passes with all of the options I don't see how it could cost that much, even if the kids are counted as juniors.

your right i misread it thinking she said they have dining.

But I we really dont know what all they have...they may be going to another park too. They could be getting a suite. they could be getting shows who knows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter