Anyone have online booking yet?

Don't have it yet, but can't wait to get in and play with it. No longer calling MS and asking "is this available, how about this, well lets try...."

Could this be the first step in the rumored "Tiered benefits". I just posed that question on the misc board.

Could this be the first step in the rumored "Tiered benefits". I just posed that question on the misc board.

Just curious, but anyone with transferred in points have the link? Transferred in points never showed up online in points summaries. Hopefully we will be able to see them in the booking system.

Laura

I have the link but don't need to make reservations. It was fun playing around with it. If the resort you want isn't available it gives you options for resorts that are open. Also a link to check wait lists.

I have it. Looks good. I like that it has your wait lists posted. No more wondering if they got lost or entered incorrectly.

I have it!!!! Although that might be a bad thing....now I'm going to be obsessed with checking availability!! :surfweb:

I didn't think I had the link, but I do! I like it. Often I just want to check availability, so it's awesome for that!

Anyone bored and want to check availability for me? Waiting for ROFR here and getting antsy. Hoping for a AKV SV Studio March 25-31.

Anyone bored and want to check availability for me? Waiting for ROFR here and getting antsy. Hoping for a AKV SV Studio March 25-31.

Not sure which SV you mean. Standard view is available. Savannah view is only available nights of Mar 26, 27, and 30.

I used this as a test to see if I could check, even with no points currently available. The answer is that I can.

As bigAWL said, Savanna is not available for the whole trip. I put in Kidani and it is only available for 26th, 27th, and 30th. Kidani standard is available for all 6 nights. Jambo Savanna is only available 25th and 30th.

Not sure which SV you mean. Standard view is available. Savannah view is only available nights of Mar 26, 27, and 30.

I used this as a test to see if I could check, even with no points currently available. The answer is that I can.

As bigAWL said, Savanna is not available for the whole trip. I put in Kidani and it is only available for 26th, 27th, and 30th. Kidani standard is available for all 6 nights. Jambo Savanna is only available 25th and 30th.

Thanks to you both!

I was able to book and now when I go back to my account online I can't book. I wonder if the system shuts you out if it starts to get overloaded.

I played with it and LOVE it. I love seeing what is avail instead of playing 20 questions on the phone.

I have it! I don't know if it was there this morning. I didn't even check above the Vacation Details section.

Anyways, I played with it a little and everything I chose seems to be available.

One thing that I'm not sure about is how we can link the reservation. I checked my upcoming reservation which are linked and there is no indication that it is. :confused3 I'm sure someone here will be able to say in the next few weeks.

I hope there are no glitches because it LOOKS amazing. Everything an uber planner would want especially those who like to handle it themselves! I am amazed at the complete control of Waitlists we have. I'm so excited.

I don't have anything to book until April, but I'd love to hear everyone's experience with it.

I can't believe it's finally here. I've only been a member for 10 years, but for the last 8 years I have been asking, suggesting, requesting, and pleading for online booking. It wasn't until I joined DIS that I realized that there are many people like me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter