Anyone have online booking yet?

XGrumpy1

DIS Veteran
I got up early this morning and logged on to my DVC account. No online booking for me yet!

I was wondering if anyone has gotten online booking yet?

Rumor is that it will only be available for the same hours as member services is open.

I logged in this am to see if there was a link. I would think that even though it's not live yet, that it would be listed. Or it's buried like the link to try to buy DVC AP's.

I also own Wyndham points and their online system opens at 7am Eastern and I believe closes at 11pm Eastern.

I find it extremely weird that if it opens today for some people and they haven't even announced the hours of it, where it will be located on the member site etc. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since this is common practice with DVC but still, it makes no sense.

it's after 9AM and I see NOthing. Don't even know if it actually took place.

:surfweb:

Do not have it on either of our accounts however this is up on the website -

"Disney Vacation Club Resorts can now be booked online using Vacation Points! In order to ensure a quality experience, we are gradually increasing the percentage of Members able to make online reservations each day, with the goal of providing all Members access within 3 days.

As we are unable to assign Members to a particular phase, those who are not offered a link to the online booking site upon signing in can call Member Services to confirm an accommodation. Member Services hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST, 7 days a week.

So next time you reserve a Disney Vacation Club Resort using Vacation Points, we hope you'll try online booking and enjoy the convenience of this new feature."

When I log into dvcmember.com
this is what I see, (see below in italics and quotes) however there is no link to be found!

"Welcome Home, Sargent family

Online Booking of Disney Vacation Club Resorts

Want to use your Vacation Points to book a Disney Vacation Club Resort? Then we have some exciting news for you. Soon you'll have the opportunity to make your Resort reservations online!

In order to ensure a quality experience, we are gradually increasing the percentage of Members able to make online reservations each day, with the goal of providing all Members access within 3 days.

As we are unable to assign Members to a particular phase, those who do not currently have the "Book a Disney Vacation Club Resort Online" link on this page can call Member Services to confirm an accommodation. Member Services hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST, 7 days a week.

We hope you'll enjoy the convenience of online booking the next time you reserve a Disney Vacation Club Resort using your Vacation Points.
Discover the latest news, perks and important information — just for Members. At a glance, you can look for time-sensitive offers and instantly access your vacation points, profile and payment history in the My Membership section. And be sure to read about the latest addition to our collection of resort offerings — the much-anticipated Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i, where families and Hawaiian culture connect!

Remember, this Web site is exclusively for registered Disney Vacation Club Members, so spread the word to fellow Members about this valuable resource. Registering ensures you receive the latest e-mail communications filled with Disney Vacation Club news and Members-only special offers."

No link yet for me either. But rolling it out within 3 days for everyone is not too bad. I was afraid it would be weeks, when they said, they would roll it out slowly in the first announcement.

..This could be a brillant delay tactic. Maybe the system is not ready and no one has access yet, but with the announcement you just think you weren't one of the lucky few to first gain access.... :lmao:

When I log into dvcmember.com
this is what I see, (see below in italics and quotes) however there is no link to be found!

"Welcome Home, Sargent family

Online Booking of Disney Vacation Club Resorts

Want to use your Vacation Points to book a Disney Vacation Club Resort? Then we have some exciting news for you. Soon you'll have the opportunity to make your Resort reservations online!

In order to ensure a quality experience, we are gradually increasing the percentage of Members able to make online reservations each day, with the goal of providing all Members access within 3 days.

As we are unable to assign Members to a particular phase, those who do not currently have the "Book a Disney Vacation Club Resort Online" link on this page can call Member Services to confirm an accommodation. Member Services hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST, 7 days a week.

We hope you'll enjoy the convenience of online booking the next time you reserve a Disney Vacation Club Resort using your Vacation Points.
Discover the latest news, perks and important information — just for Members. At a glance, you can look for time-sensitive offers and instantly access your vacation points, profile and payment history in the My Membership section. And be sure to read about the latest addition to our collection of resort offerings — the much-anticipated Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai'i, where families and Hawaiian culture connect!

Remember, this Web site is exclusively for registered Disney Vacation Club Members, so spread the word to fellow Members about this valuable resource. Registering ensures you receive the latest e-mail communications filled with Disney Vacation Club news and Members-only special offers."

I got the same message at the home page, but no link for me either. Hoping for tomorrow!

No link yet for me either. But rolling it out within 3 days for everyone is not too bad. I was afraid it would be weeks, when they said, they would roll it out slowly in the first announcement.

No link for me either. And I also was going to mention that if it truly is rolled out completely within 3 days - I'm happy. Even if I'm one of the last to get it. ;)

No link for me. I just want to see some screen shots at this point of what the interface looks like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter