Anyone have online booking yet?

..This could be a brillant delay tactic. Maybe the system is not ready and no one has access yet, but with the announcement you just think you weren't one of the lucky few to first gain access.... :lmao:

I agree. I would imagine if it was really working, there would at least be one person on here telling us about it by now.

Theoretically, 1 in 3 of us should have a link...

No link for me yet either...hoping the 3 day roll out is the truth...I'm ready to book! :cool1:

OK, I like it so far (haven't tried booking yet). It shows you what nights are available (I purposely picked BCV 2bd so it would be booked up). It shows you alternate resorts with the same room type. It lets you waitlist the whole trip, or book the available parts. It let me search for a 2bd with 2 queens or a lockoff with the q/sofa arrangement. So far, so good.

UPDATE--when booking, it lets you pick the exact points you want from whatever contract you choose. I like this (assuming it works correctly).

I have the link, but don't need to use it. Playing around with it. Trying to do a screen shot, but nothing is working right now.

It has my old email address, which I know I changed and confirmed on a recent phone call. Hmmm, I don't like that blip.

Looks like me email was changed under "profile" but it also needs to be changed under "site registration" so just FYI. Looks like it's the same with phone numbers.

Have it! Don't know if they maybe are doing it alphabetically (my last name starts with "A"). There's no way to modify an existing reservation on there. And if you are looking for a date outside the 7 month window, it will only show you your home resort availability.

Hi,I have it also! I am playing with it too :). Joan

Here are a few screen shots.

Putting in your search criteria:
Slide1.jpg

Here it shows availability of my partiular search (I changed the actual criteria from above before I ran the search):

Slide2.jpg

Then on the same page it shows a few alternatives:
Slide3.jpg

I have it but I'm not sure I want to be a test subject....lol. I may wait until all the bugs are worked out. I noticed things that are incorrect already like my membership numbers list the wrong years for the year joined. I wish I had joined in the 90's...

no link for me ...but thats ok ...not booking until April anyway. I can't wait to try it out though and hopefully it has no glitches!

Good luck to those who are using it today!!! :goodvibes

I have the link but don't need to book anything until July. Kinda cool how it shows you other resorts that have availability for your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter