Anyone going in May 2008?

I did at one point spot a LGMH hanging from a purse from afar and as I tried to get closer the person walked out of Epcot via the international gateway. It was a blond female who was walking with a large (as in tall and built)man.
Take Care

Adam

hmmmm
any more clues? age? attire?
DH & i were at EPCOT much (at least every night) of our may 3-10 trip.
we were staying at the BWVs so always used IG, & i've blonde hair (past sholders), & had a LGMH (a rather obvious, about 3-4" in diameter luggage tag) hanging from a tan baggalini.

sorry i missed everyone....i didn't see a single other LGMH the entire time :worried:

hmmmm
any more clues? age? attire?
DH & i were at EPCOT much (at least every night) of our may 3-10 trip.
we were staying at the BWVs so always used IG, & i've blonde hair (past sholders), & had a LGMH (a rather obvious, about 3-4" in diameter luggage tag) hanging from a tan baggalini.

sorry i missed everyone....i didn't see a single other LGMH the entire time :worried:

I'm super surprised we didn't run into each other. I was at BWVs the same time and had a LGMH. Hmm...

I'm super surprised we didn't run into each other. I was at BWVs the same time and had a LGMH. Hmm...

i swear i looked for you. well, mainly your bag that was posted figuring you would be attached to it;) . tho our nights were at EPCOT, most of our days were elsewhere (outlets, mousesurplus warehouse:thumbsup2 , mini-golf, & a few quick trips to the other parks). i definately think we're going back the same time next year tho...that was the absolute best weather we've ever had!!

btw, in all the years of DIS & WDW, i've only met one DISner "by accident" (she was leaving on the ME bus & yelled out the door when she saw my tag :lmao: ). i guess finding one or two ppl in the thousands isn't as easy as i thought.......;)

we're going back for F&W 9/27-10/6 tho....anyone else?

i swear i looked for you. well, mainly your bag that was posted figuring you would be attached to it;) . tho our nights were at EPCOT, most of our days were elsewhere (outlets, mousesurplus warehouse:thumbsup2 , mini-golf, & a few quick trips to the other parks). i definately think we're going back the same time next year tho...that was the absolute best weather we've ever had!!

btw, in all the years of DIS & WDW, i've only met one DISner "by accident" (she was leaving on the ME bus & yelled out the door when she saw my tag :lmao: ). i guess finding one or two ppl in the thousands isn't as easy as i thought.......;)

we're going back for F&W 9/27-10/6 tho....anyone else?

Too bad. It was super hard looking for Dis'ers b/c to me everyone was wearing lime green.

Too bad. It was super hard looking for Dis'ers b/c to me everyone was wearing lime green.

Yeah, what was up with that. . .I had a grey string Disneyland backpack with a LGMH attached to the zipper and a LGMH attached to my Camera. . .other than the 20 Disers that I was there with from the 14th through the 20th, I didn't see any others. .

Yeah, what was up with that. . .I had a grey string Disneyland backpack with a LGMH attached to the zipper and a LGMH attached to my Camera. . .other than the 20 Disers that I was there with from the 14th through the 20th, I didn't see any others. .

I was fortunate enough to have arranged a DisMeet and saw a lot of Dis'ers. I also ran into two- one at LeCellier and the other in Epcot.

My case of pretzels came last week - woo hoo! WIsh I could share them with everyone.

I just received all of our souvenirs shipped from Disney today. It makes me want to go back.

Yeah when the packages came, it was a little slice of Disney heaven, but now that it is just the credit card bills that have to be paid off from the trip...:(

I so want to go back right now. I miss it! I am not going to be going to ANY Disney Park for awhile either...I am having spine surgery on July 2nd. I have to have a disk replacement. I will be down for 6 weeks, but I have heard that real recovery takes about 6 months. We were planning on a Disneyland trip in Sept, but I think we may have to postpone for awhile. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I wan to go now. It is heaven! I cannot wait til our big annual WDW trip in May next year! Already planning for it and making lists and plans...heeheehee That is one way of keeping the magic alive as well as going through all the digipics and printing them out to scrapbook them. Also watched the Travel Channel this weekend...they showed a couple Disney shows. Still...not like being there. :sad:
I wanna BE there!
arielchickenofthesea

Yes it does seem long ago - TOO long! I'm ready to go again but I can't stand the heat & humidity, so it will be at least late October til I plan to go back. Til then I have my Mickey pretzels...:love:

I was supposed to go back in January with step-mom and sister...all girl's trip. But it looks like we won't be able to and it'll be at least a year until I'm back. :(

Yes it does seem long ago - TOO long! I'm ready to go again but I can't stand the heat & humidity, so it will be at least late October til I plan to go back. Til then I have my Mickey pretzels...:love:

You guys are cracking me up. It's only been about a month since we were there, and I'M getting the itch to go back too!! I tried to get DH to consider going in September for free dining, but he said, "You're not serious are you? You just went last month." I don't know if I can wait til next year!!

Carolyn! There you are!

I know, an impromptu girls trip this fall would be great but it's easier said than done!

What's everyone doing this summer? I'm trying to keep the kids occupied so I don't hear "I'm bored, there's nothing to do" all day long!

You guys are cracking me up. It's only been about a month since we were there, and I'M getting the itch to go back too!! I tried to get DH to consider going in September for free dining, but he said, "You're not serious are you? You just went last month." I don't know if I can wait til next year!!

A month really seems like a long time just now :( I'm not only going back in September, but seriously considering early December as well :eek: Actually, if I weren't taking children and grandchildren in May (and paying for everything), I'd definitely be gong in December.

Carolyn! There you are!

I know, an impromptu girls trip this fall would be great but it's easier said than done!

What's everyone doing this summer? I'm trying to keep the kids occupied so I don't hear "I'm bored, there's nothing to do" all day long!

I've finally come out of my hole! My cold is finally gone:yay: Work has been really busy, but I'm hoping it gets lighter soon.

We are going to the pool as much as possible this summer. The CBS news van came to the pool on Monday, and my 3yo son was on the news floating in his yellow tube! Thankfully I work 3 days/week, so I only have to keep the munchkins occupied the other 4 days. How about you??

Yup, these trips ARE much easier said than done:(

A month really seems like a long time just now :( I'm not only going back in September, but seriously considering early December as well :eek: Actually, if I weren't taking children and grandchildren in May (and paying for everything), I'd definitely be gong in December.

You are so lucky to be going back in September! I'm envious.
I even tried using an ulterior motive for getting DH to agree to a September trip -- it's my MIL's bday on Sept 20th, so I asked if he wanted us to take her there for her bday? He didn't fall for it. Maybe I'll have to ask MIL herself...hmmmm.

Carolyn! There you are!

I'll be working at the Metropolitan Museum of Art all summer. :cool1: I'd rather be in Disney again, though.

You are so lucky to be going back in September! I'm envious.
I even tried using an ulterior motive for getting DH to agree to a September trip -- it's my MIL's bday on Sept 20th, so I asked if he wanted us to take her there for her bday? He didn't fall for it. Maybe I'll have to ask MIL herself...hmmmm.

Well, I guess my advantage is that I don't have a DH and my kids are grown. :woohoo: At this point, I get to do pretty much whatever I want, whenever I want, as long as it's within my self-imposed travel budget for the year. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter