Anyone going in February 2008?

I'm free to meet up for a Dis meet on the 13th at the Adventurer's Club if you want...my Fiance (well he'll be my husband then) and I have a dinner at Ragland Road that night and are planning on being at PI afterwards.

What time were you thinking of ? I am planning on eating at Boma that night but also want to try Ragland Road one night. What is the Adventure Club? Let me know I'm not a Night owl but if it's not too late I'd love a meet!!

What time were you thinking of ? I am planning on eating at Boma that night but also want to try Ragland Road one night. What is the Adventure Club? Let me know I'm not a Night owl but if it's not too late I'd love a meet!!

We will prolly eat at Ragland Road at 6:30pm/7:00pm then head over to Adventurer's Club for a couple drinks and some entertainment. We don't plan on being out that late. Midnight at the latest (Closing Time at PI is a PITA from what I've been told)

Allears' gives a decent description of the club:

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/faq_adv.htm

Its a good PI club in the way that it isn't a dance club, more laid back but with some funny entertainment.

Count me in I'm eating at Bomathat night and will head over after I think 9p.m sounds doable Hopefully by then more will join us but I bet I'll be the senior Disser. The AC sounds interesting Is there a cover charge/ entrance fee?

Count me in I'm eating at Bomathat night and will head over after I think 9p.m sounds doable Hopefully by then more will join us but I bet I'll be the senior Disser. The AC sounds interesting Is there a cover charge/ entrance fee?

yes
PI admission is $23.38 with tax (b/c for some dumb reason you can't use the single club admission to AC or Comedy Club)

or its one of the pluses for the water park + more ticket

or with an AP you get $4 off admission
or DDE gets 50% one person

we are having an AC meet in Oct and most of the people going are much older than me...I think there is like an 8 year gap between me and the next youngest person so you may not end up being the senior diser :p, i'll be the Baby Diser but thats ok.

Well here is my tentative plan for dining . Still have to make ADRS
Fri Feb 8th ... Biergarten 6:30pm
Sat Feb 9th...Crystal Palace5p.m
Sun Feb 10th ...<Mama Melroses Fantasmic Package5p.m.
Mon Feb 11th ...Capt Jack's 8p.m.
Tues Feb 12th...La Cellier 11:30 a.m.
Wed Feb 13th Boma 6p.m. followed by Dis Meet at PI AC around 9p.m.
Thurs Feb 14th ...Raglan Road *p.m.

This is not set in stone if anyone wants to join me let me know soon as I will be making ressies this week. Can be flexible if time is wrong

Computors been down my threads are all messed up . Trying to catch up! Anyone going to the World in Feb and care to join me for a meal or just a meet Let me know!!

I'm wanting to go solo if they do the P&PP again. Went this past month to it with my 2 daughters and mother and had a blast! They are saying that they are going to do it again this winter so fingers are crossed.

I'm here....been sick for over a week.:sick: Will try to catch up real soon.
I really need Disney right now.

Okay here are my plans. ADRS are made for
Feb 8th Biergarten 6:30 pm
Feb 9thCrystal Palace4:50pm (this could change if no Spectra that night)
Feb 10thRaglan Road 6p.m.
Feb 11th Capt. Jacks5:20pm
Feb 12th Le Cellier (Lunch)11:30am
Feb 13th Boma 6pm
Feb 14thMama Melrosas 6pm

The 13th a tentative plan to meet at PI AC around 9pm Anyone interested??
Anyone have their plans made any ideas for meets get togethers etc Please post!!

I will be there from the 2nd -12th. Working on ADRs just have so much going on. Will let you know as soon as I do.

I,m really begining to think no one is going in Feb! Or is it to early??

It might be too early. I know some companies won't let you pick your vacations days for next year yet until Nov/Dec so they don't know for sure yet if they can have it off or not.

I,m really begining to think no one is going in Feb! Or is it to early??
I think I have posted before that dh and I will be there on Jan 29 through Feb 9. I can't wait. I think it is something like 144 days. We go the same time every year. We love it. Where do you stay? We will be at POR. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter