Anyone going in February 2008?

I'll be there 2/5 to 2/16 for my wedding and honeymoon.

I will be there during the Mardi Gras week

I think the parks are going to be empty in Feb 'cos no one is posting!!
I hope it is regular attendance this year. We go every year in the beginning of Feb and we love it. However last year there was an international home builders convention and it was full. No not nearly as bad as summer when it comes to attendance but still more crowded than usual. Last year a man at the conferance said that it would be the middle of Feb this year. Even with the crowd Disney was awesome. We never waited more than 10 minutes for anything. The convention had their own buses so they didn't even interfere with the transportation. I love disney!

I hope it is regular attendance this year. We go every year in the beginning of Feb and we love it. However last year there was an international home builders convention and it was full. No not nearly as bad as summer when it comes to attendance but still more crowded than usual. Last year a man at the conferance said that it would be the middle of Feb this year. Even with the crowd Disney was awesome. We never waited more than 10 minutes for anything. The convention had their own buses so they didn't even interfere with the transportation. I love disney!

I am planning to go either 1st of Feb or the 8th for 7 days!How is the weather? Can you swim in the pools?

Next ? Is Mardi Gras week anything in Disney or just New Orleans? My tenteative dates are Feb 1st thru 8th or 8th thru 15th but if something is going on Feb 5th week I'd like to factor that in to my decision?Regardless I want to meet up with Dissers especially since this is looking like a solo trip!!

I go just to escape Mardi Gras. I'm not to into the parade thing unless it is in Disney. Nothing definite yet. Who knows though, maybe I will find a way to be able to go for New Years and Mardi Gras. Stranger things have happened. Somehow I always find a way to get back.

Hubby and I will be going Feb. 16-22. We'll be staying at Wilderness Lodge.
Looking forward to doing more of the adults sort of events that you don't hear about unless you do your research.

The first time we went together was a quick stop on our way to a honeymoon cruise.
The second time was the do-the-big-things time over six days.
This time it's the seven days, ideal vaction, take our time trip.

Other than the typical, I'm looking forward to;
Jellyrolls, Adventurers Club, fine dining, hot tubs late at night.
In particular I can wait to go drinking around the world.
I need to stock up on my B vitamins now.

How does every one feel about the changes to DDp in particular to ythe solo traveller? I'm relly disappointed while I agree it was alot of food I think they could have lowered the price more and let you choose between appie or dessert. I feel sorry fore the servers they will be busting their tails and still be tipped less by many

Well Ia m official booked my trip Feb 8th thru 15th ! Let's here all of you Febbers making your plans known so we can have a Meet!!

Hello out there !!

I'm free to meet up for a Dis meet on the 13th at the Adventurer's Club if you want...my Fiance (well he'll be my husband then) and I have a dinner at Ragland Road that night and are planning on being at PI afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter