Anybody Looked At Mousesavers This Morning

jennwdw said:
Hmmm. I was going to pay off my AAA package today. Guess I'll wait a couple days and see what comes about....

i have room/meal /tickets through AAA and still need to pay off my package (just did the $200 down so far) so if a better deal comes out can we switch our AAA to the new deal?? (new at this so forgive me if this has been covered somewhere on old posts) THanks a bunch!!!

I have the same gripe as clkelley. I have a package booked through AAA for Nov 2-5 with tickets and the dining plan. I'm already past the 45 day window (by 5 days). I'll be mad if they offer something good and I can't take advantage of it or if it costs me $$ to change my ressie.

clkelley said:
Not to gripe, but of course this deal is coming out AFTER the 60 day window for AP Best Rate has come and gone. I already have my NONREFUNDABLE deposits in for my October and December trips. So unless these deals are worth throwing away those deposits, I won't be able to take advantage.

Carol

I too already booked BR for Dec. Does anyone know if I can change my BR ressies to Feb. w/out a penalty??? So I can take advantage of this deal?? Assuming that it's a good deal. :rolleyes:

ETA:I just found an answer to my question. Yes!! I can change my BR ressies. :cheer2: Now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great deal!

Come on, free dining! (insert dice rolling smilie here :teeth: )

Man, as a broke college student/mother of 4/wife of public school teacher, I wonder if I could grab a quick couple-day trip if it is something really great!!

JUst would have to have a friend go, to split room with, since DH would stay with kids. LOL.

Beth

I only have AAA room only at WL. Since it's regular season, it's only a 10% discount off room, so I'm open to anything. I didn't buy my tickets yet, I've been waiting. Here's hoping.

I wondwe how late, 'late October' is? We leave on the 14th. Sounds like us Black Hole people will be staying where we're at.

Oh well, I'm over it and just getting excited about our trip. :cool1: :cool1:

I may be wild and crazy and book an impromptu vacation if this is another dining free package!! :cool1:
We're not planning on going until 12/06 (already booked at the WL), but if this is a great deal, I have enough saved already to get us there!! :banana:

Hi: I am going crazy here trying to find what you all saw on mousesavers. Can someone private message me so your not posting anything you shouldn't.

Thanks,

Deb.

How long do you suppose "soon" is? I'm dying to know what this deal is!!!

What happens if you already booked and paid for you package. If a cheaper rate comes along and I call them about it will they refund me the difference?
:earsgirl:

I literally booked BRP online last night.

Would I be able to change with just a $50 fee?

If it is worth it?

I think so, as long as the resort you're staying at has availability at the discounted rate.

snowmouse said:
I wondwe how late, 'late October' is? We leave on the 14th. Sounds like us Black Hole people will be staying where we're at.

Oh well, I'm over it and just getting excited about our trip. :cool1: :cool1:

My thinking is say: 1st and 2nd week of OCT is the the begining of OCT and the 3rd and 4th week is last OCT......
But I hope I am wrong we are going OCT 11 thru 18 (2nd week)

Oh well it least im going on AAA discount and ticketmanic disocunt tickets

Brooke :flower:

The anticipation is killing me! We've got roomonly with AAA discount booked at WL Oct. 22-29. Been agonizing over adding dining. i'm checking compulsively--and getting very little done!! This is exciting! :banana:

Hmm, I am intrigued. I didn't book best rate because it was only $2 a night cheaper than my AAA room only rate. I wonder what this could be. We arrive on a Sunday, our AP's expire on a Tuesday and we leave on a Friday so I was just going to get a 2 day ticket anyway so hmmm.

If I'm a Mousesavers subscriber, will they send an e-mail update? Or do I have to keep refreshing the page every 15 min? :teeth:

Oh, please let it be something that I can add to my existing reservation and not have to cancel and make a new one! Will I lose my existing ADRS if I cancel and make a new reservation? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter