Anybody Looked At Mousesavers This Morning

tlbwriter said:
If I'm a Mousesavers subscriber, will they send an e-mail update? Or do I have to keep refreshing the page every 15 min? :teeth:

Oh, please let it be something that I can add to my existing reservation and not have to cancel and make a new one! Will I lose my existing ADRS if I cancel and make a new reservation? :confused3

I thought that if you changed your reservation, your ADR's were ok. If you cancel altogether, like if you decided to stay offsite, then your ADR's are cancelled too.

IF you are subscribed to Mousesavers "update" service for the particular page she changes, then yes you will receive the update. However, the update will not come until the next morning as the service checks for changes to the pages probably about 2am, so if you want up to the minute information, yes, you will need to refresh :-)

No, you will not lose your ADRs. Although they do ask for your resort, it is not critical.

Carol

cocowum said:
I too already booked BR for Dec. Does anyone know if I can change my BR ressies to Feb. w/out a penalty??? So I can take advantage of this deal?? Assuming that it's a good deal. :rolleyes:

ETA:I just found an answer to my question. Yes!! I can change my BR ressies. :cheer2: Now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a great deal!

Come on, free dining! (insert dice rolling smilie here :teeth: )

How did you find this information? I have 3 BR reservations and I'm past the 60 day mark for the first two. Do you know if we can change if we are less than 60 days out?

What were the "package discounts" LAST year during this time period? Anyone remember?

PolyAddict said:
I literally booked BRP online last night.

Would I be able to change with just a $50 fee?

If it is worth it?
Have you already bought your AP's? I think this plan is for Room, tickets and dining. Not just the room , is that right, ?anybody?

I am so excited! I had pretty much given up on any discounts coming out! I hope it is free dining! We are booked with AAA at POFQ December 2-8 and would love to get to use the free dining!

Do you guys think it may include a deal for tickets also?

Hi! Everybody,
I just saw it now. Funny I don't remember seeing it when I looked eary this morning. My question is if it is room only discount, I've already booked w/WDW on a AAA rate, can I call them to give us the new rate. We are also AP holders. Will they charge us a fee to change to the new fee? Knowing my luck they will offer a free dining, cheaper room rates, at the time that I'm not going (like they did in Aug.).

I had just about given up on getting anything other than a room only AAA deal. I am anxiously awaiting details. I am hoping for a really good deal on the package. Our tickets are paid for and we have the one night room deposit down.

Come on birdie....spill the beans already, won't cha!?!? :Pinkbounc Maggie

chris5568 said:
Have you already bought your AP's? I think this plan is for Room, tickets and dining. Not just the room , is that right, ?anybody?

Already have my Ap from May trip and leftover tickets for the family. But the plan could work out if dining is involved.

Only have package discount thru AAA...really hoping for dining package discount. Said thru Christmas and we are staying Dec 16 - 23. I, too, will have a hard time waiting for Monday! Would be great to have a little more spending money! :teeth:

Kelly

I was just going to post that of course since we are finally going this year I have not received a postcard advertising lower value season rates that I have been receiving every summer for what seems to be at least 4-5 years.

We have room only booked with AAA discount.

Yea and can't wait!!

I am pretty certain it's not going to be a free dining offer.

SueEllen said:
I am pretty certain it's not going to be a free dining offer.

Just curious, why do you think it's not free dining? :flower:

ETA: I just noticed your sig you're a mod for the CM board, so you're probably "in the know" (wink, wink...nudge, nudge)

SueEllen, You are probably right - but I hope not! I hope it is better than the email rate that some have received for the fall - the email rate was not a discount at all for value season & just a slight discount for regular season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter