any vmkers that play gaia wanna add me?

Hi,

I just wanted to let you all know that I went and tried to register today. It seems that someone has registered the titles Bugdozer and slinkyman. Be advised that if you see these 2 people in the game they are not Ink and I. So it looks like this is one game we will be skipping since our names are used.

Bug

Hi,

I just wanted to let you all know that I went and tried to register today. It seems that someone has registered the titles Bugdozer and slinkyman. Be advised that if you see these 2 people in the game they are not Ink and I. So it looks like this is one game we will be skipping since our names are used.

Bug

Bug, this has happened to a few people. Why not just add a number or change your title just slightly. Post your title here so we know which is truly you, then you can join the VMK Refugees Guild. There are so many ppl on the game, the chances of any of us running into one of your titles is slim to none. Besides, there are many who usually keep to private rooms, so there isn't that much of a chance that we would see many strangers anyway...unless we venture out into towns and events like the Prom going on right now. :)

Hi,

Bug

Well that was not nice. To those of you on Gaia for a while...Is there a way for us to find out who has these titles and maybe get then the titles somehow to Bug and Ink?

I'm still finding my way around Gaia.

Well that was not nice. To those of you on Gaia for a while...Is there a way for us to find out who has these titles and maybe get then the titles somehow to Bug and Ink?

I'm still finding my way around Gaia.

From what I understand, characters and titles are not deleted. You can change your title for free 3 times, but then it costs you gold. Not sure if once someone changes their title, if someone else can now use the old one. You can search for the person who has that title though...

Hi,

Bug

Hi,
Sorry to hear that. My VMK title "DreamTulip" was also unavailable so I am "DreamTulips" on Gaia. A little disappointing but it is a different set-up then VMK so it doesn't matter as much because your friends can find the real you. You really don't have to be in public rooms that much if you don't want to.
~Dream

Hmm...

I'll have to try this later after I get home. :)

Although, from reading further here, it's sounds a bit complicated.

LOL, it does sound complicated from all these posts but it isn't really difficult, just different then what we are use to. I'm still learning, but already feel more comfortable with things. You still have a friend list, quests to do, ways to get daily credits, mini games, stores to shop in, etc. You get gold in many ways, some as easy as just clicking around the different areas or shaking trees/bushes/rocks, playing minigames, posting comments on friend's profile (they kind of look like MySpace profiles), or posting on the numerous forums. The bad part is you can't teleport to your friends so it requires PMing exact locations or always going to the same game server and looking for a friend's room. If you have questions just ask here or in the game. Thanks to Michelle there is now a guild for us. :)
~Dream (DreamTulips in Gaia)

Tonight some hacker got into my private puzzle room and proceeded to pretend they were Admin and asked us to click a link and enter our pw. Well, no need to tell you all not to click anything in Gaia unless it's official, and especially never enter your username and pw unless it's the official Gaia website.

Found this guide and thought it was very helpful: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/avoid-getting-hacked-update-5-14/t.26302801/

:hug:

TY Days for posting this. Some of the advice is good to know for all sites not just Gaia. :)
~Dream

I'm now registered as guess what...

cteddiesgirl :)

I've also applied for the VMK guild. :)

I joined today...and all I can say is HELP!!!!! I am so confused :confused3
my name is DreamDazzle, It seems really cute, but I have no clue how it works.

I joined today...and all I can say is HELP!!!!! I am so confused :confused3
my name is DreamDazzle, It seems really cute, but I have no clue how it works.

Me too!! I have no idea where I am, what to do or how to get places aahhh!!
I did however get me car??? I have a house (empty). Played some word games for gold oh and lost gold in the slot machines lol. Been trying to find the "prom" all day, sigh.....

Hi,

Bug

Realize that others could have had these names 2 years before VMK even opened. I seriously doubt they could have known; however, they're just abandoned accounts which stinks because the names can't be changed by themselves or a staff member in case the person actually comes back. :hug:

Awww...I don't have time to get on right now, or I would offer to show you around...but I will be on later. Until then, read page 4 for some helpful info. You can pm a friend where you are, then you can meet up.

You can get to the prom from the main page -- click on "Join the fun, Prom crashers," in the middle on the page. :) From there, you can get a free item by clicking on Edy (he's the guy in red on the left side of the page). You can sign the yearbook, and/or click on any of the other prom rooms in the red arrows. Once inside, you will be able to play the prom games to earn gold and more free items. When you're ready to play the game (it's like Dance Dance Revolution), just click on "Dance" at the top and choose a song.

If you want to meet a friend in the same room, click "Invite" and pm them the link where you are.

Hope this helps!

Awww...I don't have time to get on right now, or I would offer to show you around...but I will be on later. Until then, read page 4 for some helpful info. You can pm a friend where you are, then you can meet up.

You can get to the prom from the main page -- click on "Join the fun, Prom crashers," in the middle on the page. :) From there, you can get a free item by clicking on Edy (he's the guy in red on the left side of the page). You can sign the yearbook, and/or click on any of the other prom rooms in the red arrows. Once inside, you will be able to play the prom games to earn gold and more free items. When you're ready to play the game (it's like Dance Dance Revolution), just click on "Dance" at the top and choose a song.

If you want to meet a friend in the same room, click "Invite" and pm them the link where you are.

Hope this helps!

Just wanted to thank you for the friend invite, I wasn't sure how to post it on your profile...which BTW is awesome....now I am going to try and go to the prom...thanks for letting me know how it works...I'm still so confused :lmao:

UM...can you buy pets? I see some people have them..how do you do that. OH and last night I went to the prom, and ended up in the bathroom, and all I can say:scared1: :scared1:

UM...can you buy pets? I see some people have them..how do you do that. OH and last night I went to the prom, and ended up in the bathroom, and all I can say:scared1: :scared1:

Yeah. I don't have any idea why they would have included a bathroom. That just invites all kinds of people and "activities".

Just goes to show just how different it is from our VMK. :sad2:
Oh. And careful with the Gaia forums. I've seen some very vulgar language and extreme rudeness on there. :sad2:

The pets/plushies are from previous monthly collectibles or the gaia cash cards. If you know the name of the pet you want, you can usually find it in the marketplace.

Michelle

Search plushies or the type of pet in the marketplace. There are also various evolving items that turn into some type of pet, that have no pet name at all. There are still animals I am discovering after being on here since last year LOL. I just got a laugh out of seeing the cat looking through the ceiling (Monorail Cat Halo)...pretty amusing, heh. :rotfl:

Hey bug, I choose a different name because when I started 2 years ago the name jasonpwns was taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter