any vmkers that play gaia wanna add me?

I am Fearless_Pirate on there... I finally beat the hardest jigsaw puzzle!

Any dis peeps can add me :)

Question...

I signed up for Gaia and created my character the other day, but I have not been able to find my way into the game yet? :rotfl2:

I log in and it just takes me to the homepage (?) I don't see a place anywhere to click to "enter game". Is it me? :confused3

Question...

I signed up for Gaia and created my character the other day, but I have not been able to find my way into the game yet? :rotfl2:

I log in and it just takes me to the homepage (?) I don't see a place anywhere to click to "enter game". Is it me? :confused3

If you mean like VMK where your character walks around and talks to people, Gaia is a lot like Neopets with the way it is. To walk around you need to go to Towns, Rally, or Homes.
Sorry if that's not what you meant; I didn't really understand the question.

Question...

I was completely clueless too! :confused3

EDIT: BTW, forgot to add that I am Gigi_Forever on Gaia. :)

If you mean like VMK where your character walks around and talks to people, Gaia is a lot like Neopets with the way it is. To walk around you need to go to Towns, Rally, or Homes.
Sorry if that's not what you meant; I didn't really understand the question.

OK, but I created a character, I assumed there was a "game" I could enter to walk around in... Right now all I can get to is the home page :confused3 Where do I find these "Towns, Rally, or Homes?" Guess that's my new question of the day :)

See this is why I love VMK, I at least knew where I was going since I had been to the parks. :) Not much thinking required. :lmao:

I signed up and sent requests to all of you to be friends. After trying to make my way around the game, there are some undesirables on there so I'd like to stick with DIS friends. My name is the same as VMK.

I'm still very confused about this game but what is the best way to get gold? I've played some games but it seems to be a very slow process.

I'm still very confused about this game but what is the best way to get gold? I've played some games but it seems to be a very slow process.

Post in the "Chatter Box" bump forums. All you do is find a thread that says "Bump" and just say bump in there over and over again; you don't have to chat or anything.

If you can draw or have a certain talent like making banners on Photoshop or something, set up a thread and sell them because people will buy good ones.

Comment friends' profiles, do the daily chance, sell items you find in Towns. Shake trees for gold in Towns.

Jigsaw and Pinball give you gold but they are very slow; I don't play them much.

You can also buy MCs (monthly collectibles) for $2.50 a month if you want and sell those as they increase in value or buy Gaia cash $10 or $25 and purchase in-game items. Buying items with real money is really an option and there to help make gold fast; it isn't needed, though.

Post in the "Chatter Box" bump forums. All you do is find a thread that says "Bump" and just say bump in there over and over again; you don't have to chat or anything.

If you can draw or have a certain talent like making banners on Photoshop or something, set up a thread and sell them because people will buy good ones.

Comment friends' profiles, do the daily chance, sell items you find in Towns. Shake trees for gold in Towns.

Jigsaw and Pinball give you gold but they are very slow; I don't play them much.

You can also buy MCs (monthly collectibles) for $2.50 a month if you want and sell those as they increase in value or buy Gaia cash $10 or $25 and purchase in-game items. Buying items with real money is really an option and there to help make gold fast; it isn't needed, though.

Thanks I'll try some of these other things. I'm getting very bored with Jigsaw already.

Thanks all for adding me as a friend. :) You all have some very awesome avatars. You're all probably thinking I look so plain Jane...hehe.

Hey all, I have been signed up for a couple of weeks now. I have added all Dis people to the friends list. Feel free to add me, I am PrincessWendyBird over there as well. There is also a "quest" you can do to get to know some things about the game. There are prizes and gold if you complete the tasks. I haven't been on much in the past few days because I've been sick, but I hope to see you there. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter