Any Single Young Adult Males?

hey everybody! names Dwayne i'm 20 almost 21(next month!) Just thought it'd be cool to maybe meet some people on here that loves the parks as much as me haha. :banana:

Hi all! I just found these boards and figured that this would be a great first post. :figment: My friend and I, both single hetero males (it sounded weird without that part), will be heading to WDW this summer. If anyone wants to meet up, have a coffee (or wine, or both) in France, let me know! We can message and form some type of comfortability level first. I guess it seems a little strange posting that, but we're just looking to hang/meet up with people who enjoy the parks as much as we do.

well hey neighbor! welcome to our world. I know you guys are gonna have a great time (how could you not, it's Disney!!). I think I'm there before you but having an AP is giving me the chance to head down more often (although I don't think my boss will like it!)

So where ya been??you go away and come back....didn't you miss us?? :hug:

I have a habit of disappearing (and kinda forgetting about Disboards)...and then remembering they exist. Maybe I should add it to my bookmarks.

Aw, yay you :woohoo: Its fun being a bridesmaid! Good luck with the diet thing. I know how hard that is so plenty of kudos to you!

(Oooo, Pittsburgh maybe 2 hours from me ;) )

Soo, anybody going a on cruise in October perhaps? :rolleyes1

I'll be on a cruise in May/June and possibly for New Years with my family.

Nick, 26, from New York. What's up girls? Who's goin to Disney soon, I'm heading down there end of May for a weekend, can't wait!

Hi everyone!

I'm Shannon, 30 y/o....anyone close to my age here? (No offense to the early 20-somethings ;))

Hey everyone!

I'm Lauren, 24 y/o living in Orlando at the moment. New to Disboards and it's great to see people my age who love Disney too!

I lurk, don't post much. But notice that what we're really missing is more the mid 30's group. Everyone is super young, or older. I'm in Quebec, figured I could compete with the UK accent. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter