Any Single Young Adult Males?

CptJackSparrowsGirl

Friendly Lunatic [Kailey]
I don't see any guys around 20-25 on here :'(
I'm 21 and still looking for the right guy for me, but I always see older guys on here and more younger ladys. Is there any young males out there?:confused3

Allow me to be the first single, young(also slick and charming) adult male to grace this thread with my presence.. being the gentleman that I am;)... My name is Jeff.. 24/m/Orlando. and ladies, I did see the Notebook.... and I enjoyed it.

Allow me to be the first single, young(also slick and charming) adult male to grace this thread with my presence.. being the gentleman that I am;)... My name is Jeff.. 24/m/Orlando. and ladies, I did see the Notebook.... and I enjoyed it.

I have yet to see that movie :rolleyes1

And thank you for gracing us with your presence oh Prince :worship:

Im 22 yr old guy.....if you remember, I am the one who drew the charicature of the podcast crew. Oh and I am from Elgin, Illinois....A little closer than europe!!! :mickeyjum

:)

Why aren't all you guys posting your info on the SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES thread?

:)

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) princess: [[ Mom (57) :cutie: Dad (58) :cool2: ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level

I posted something a long time ago, Always seeking pretty girls, I am single, PA over here. AIM is in my profile :)

Bri

Hi, Im Marc. I am 27. (Close enough) and from Brisbane, Australia. Soon to be moving to Canada in OCT.

Haha LOVE the notebook comment! Good movie!

Look at all the guys coming out to say hi!!! :thumbsup2

^^This is true, you are right, you didnt say there was anything wrong with it:thumbsup2... but you cant always be soft, you gotta pick and choose your moments:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter