Any Single Young Adult Males?

But then you wouldn't have any money to go to Disneyland :rotfl:

I would rather be European and have like 3 month Holidays so I can move-in to Disney!!!!!!!!!!

U GOT A POINT!

and i can only charge churros to my credit card for so long with a job! lol :rotfl:

I was working for a government contractor on fighter jets.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oooooooooohhhhhh.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]sounds top secret! :wizard::surfweb:
..SORRY for intruding, i am bored.. its slow pickins on the DL board
[/FONT]

wow I go away for one night and you guys took off running....what did I miss??

Oh and for the record, we love all the guys on the thread, what would we do without you to help pass the day away

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oooooooooohhhhhh.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]sounds top secret! :wizard::surfweb:
..SORRY for intruding, i am bored.. its slow pickins on the DL board
[/FONT]

Nope. Just secret. hahaha

wow I go away for one night and you guys took off running....what did I miss??

Oh and for the record, we love all the guys on the thread, what would we do without you to help pass the day away

I am sure there are plenty of things a woman could get herself into. :lmao:

Move up here to Utah. Plenty of incoming workload at Hill AFB that you can get .

I was just in SLC for a business trip, i couldnt believe all the construction still going on. I was in SLC a few months before last week (i get to go for work alot). You in SLC? when is it going to be done?!

I agree not having a partner in crime sucks sometimes. Unless of course you dont want any witness'.:lmao:

what's that saying....a good friend will bail you out of jail but a best friend will be sitting right next to you in the cell....yeah, I want that best firend!

and surprisingly I have those friends!!
:lmao:

what's that saying....a good friend will bail you out of jail but a best friend will be sitting right next to you in the cell....yeah, I want that best firend!

:lmao:

I have the type friends that would steal the cop car when they came to get us. :rotfl2:

Me too, I feel lucky to have the close friends that I have, only problem is that now that we are all grown-ups everyone has moved farther and farther away!!!!!!

At least it gives me a reason to take mini-vacations :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter