Any predictions for CAN deals for Feb 2019?

I'm holding out on getting tickets until closer to our Feb 10-25, 2019 trip because I have my fingers crossed for a good deal. I got pretty good flights deals as well on the day that Southwest released, $385 return and perfect times as well.

I think this is a good strategy. In the fall there have usually been room discounts, Stay Play Dine, as well as the Canadian Ticket Offer, so there's plenty to wait for. I've done the math for our family and the room discount and CTO are slightly better than SPD,but it's closer than I'd have guessed.

Disney tickets for Canadians have been announced August 29, 2018 to Sept 27, 2019. Earlier than expected.

Very excited - gonna wait to see what room or possible package offerings they have in Oct/Nov before I jump on these ones.

It's not as good an offer though. Less than 20% off by my calculations (and I notice that Disney isn't committing to a percentage off in their promo materials).

Considerably less that 20%. 4 day is less 16.8%, 5 day is less 16.7%, 6 day is less 16.5%, 7 day is less 16.4% and 8 day is less 16.2%. The more days you get, the less the discount. The most you can get is about 50% of the exchange rate.

It's better than nothing... and still have fingers crossed for a room deal and maybe even a meal deal.

It’s somewhat of a deal, 6 day base ticket, regularly $405 is $338 with the discount, which is approx 19% discount.

Here are the prices for 1 adult base ticket, or should I say starting price. It appears a child’s price is the same.

2AC8F432-E7F9-4CE2-9818-927C3CFEB34E.png C8254EE2-5F19-4DAE-9C4A-C4626904F48D.png

Child's and adults are not the same price. 5 day adult is $329 and 5 day child is $315. Not much difference but a bit. Where do you get that they're the same price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter