Any predictions for CAN deals for Feb 2019?

Colgal77

Mouseketeer
Got a great deal on Air Transat $350 return to YYZ and am hoping for some Disney deals for Canadians (hotel, tix) for early 2019... any predictions?

Congrats on flight deal. Wish flights were that cheap from YVR! I wish WDW gave special deals for hotels. But so far they haven’t. About tickets your guess is as good as mine!

Congrats on flight deal. Wish flights were that cheap from YVR! I wish WDW gave special deals for hotels. But so far they haven’t. About tickets your guess is as good as mine!
My Dad thinks they will do something to attract Canadians to come south given the political climate - and I would be OK taking advantage of that!

My Dad thinks they will do something to attract Canadians to come south given the political climate - and I would be OK taking advantage of that!
I'm hoping for this. I've already got a trip booked and would.love to save some money given the exchange rate and the fact that our grocery bills are going to skyrocket in the near future

There should be a room discount for early 2019 it just won't be released until probably November.

I'm hoping for this. I've already got a trip booked and would.love to save some money given the exchange rate and the fact that our grocery bills are going to skyrocket in the near future[/Q

I want to book a value room now in the hopes there is a deal in the future. Did anyone book on the Disney website? Didnt know how that works with converting to US when booked and then if you cancel to rebook, getting the refund....

There should be a room discount for early 2019 it just won't be released until probably November.
Specifically for Canadians that’s higher than the general public discount? That sure would be nice if they gave extra discount on rooms. But I’ve not seen it for rooms. Fingers crossed.

Specifically for Canadians that’s higher than the general public discount? That sure would be nice if they gave extra discount on rooms. But I’ve not seen it for rooms. Fingers crossed.

No just general public but you’re right with our dollar right now hopefully they do something specific for Canadians.

Book POP today for early Feb and the CM told me to call back around October'ish since that is usually when the Canadian/room discounts come out for that time.

I was looking at a possible January (same deals usually include February too) trip and for us it looks like a room discount paired with the Canadian ticket offer would save a bit over Stay Play Dine. Of course, there's no way of knowing what may be offered this fall, but I think the chances are strong. It looks like travel to WDW is down for the fall and spring next year and some travel agents are saying people are waiting for Star Wars Land to open in late 2019. Air fares don't reflect this yet but I think they might, come fall. I've been getting loads of offers from WJ and AC for summer travel with very good prices. Like $800 return to Heathrow, for summer travel. Been awhile since I've seen that price. Guess we'll find out in fall, or sooner if bookings are truly down for the coming months?

I hope Disney brings out its Canadian resident ticket discount again. We made use of it for our 2017 trip. 25% off ticket prices for any Canadian residents. AWESOME!!. LOL! I really hoe they bring that back. If we can pair that up with room discounts so much the better. *Looking to go back during summer 2019. :)

I’m really hoping for a Canadian ticket discount again. We will be staying offsite in March and saving 20-25% on tickets would really help the budget.

I am also going in Feb. hoping for the Canadian ticket deal. Used it this year and it was great. Almost made up for the sucky dollar difference.
Kim

We are starting to plan for DL in March 2019. Extended family trip MIL wants to go with all her granddaughters. We have done WDW our last couple of trips and got the Canadian tickets for our March 2017 trip. Is it just the WDW tickets or is the discount on DL tickets too? It would be great if it was. We are going to start the trip before DD9 has her 10th birthday and becomes a Disney Adult. :sad: How did she get so big so fast?

We are starting to plan for DL in March 2019. Extended family trip MIL wants to go with all her granddaughters. We have done WDW our last couple of trips and got the Canadian tickets for our March 2017 trip. Is it just the WDW tickets or is the discount on DL tickets too? It would be great if it was. We are going to start the trip before DD9 has her 10th birthday and becomes a Disney Adult. :sad: How did she get so big so fast?
The last 2 discounts included DL as well so it would be safe to guess that if there's another one offered it will be good for both parks again.

I was doing fine with our kids getting older until our son called to say he was engaged then i suddenly felt ANCIENT!!

The last 2 discounts included DL as well so it would be safe to guess that if there's another one offered it will be good for both parks again.

I was doing fine with our kids getting older until our son called to say he was engaged then i suddenly felt ANCIENT!!

Last year (for 2018 tickets) the DL deal was actually better than the WDW one. WDW had 20% off tickets. DL was 25.

If they do come out with Canadian discounts will it only be for 2019? I am going December 2018 and was hoping for a discount.

If they do come out with Canadian discounts will it only be for 2019? I am going December 2018 and was hoping for a discount.

No one can predict what Disney will do in the future but previous ticket with the discount were valid one they were purchased and expired at the end of 2018 so if it's the same next time (assuming they do this discount) you will be ok for December 2018.

I'm holding out on getting tickets until closer to our Feb 10-25, 2019 trip because I have my fingers crossed for a good deal. I got pretty good flights deals as well on the day that Southwest released, $385 return and perfect times as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!