Any DIS Scrappers in NE MA or SNH?

Anybody get to the Dream for the BF sale/crop? TB and I had a great time at AE (yes, in Topsfield, MA) scooping up beaucoup bargains on BF morning. The sale paper turned out to be 15/$1...oh, my!!!

(Hint: bring and pay with cash and you can check out in seconds at the table in the sale/classroom/crop area...this saved us lots of time.) The front store registers weren't bad either - while we were there - I checked out there several times too, after repeatedly looping through the store grabbing items (everything in the store was 20% off) that I simply couldn't live without...! Copics, Liquid Pearls, square rhinestones, and multiple packs of the gorgeous new jeweled Prima flower centers. Yummy!

We were pooped though, although we were only in the store for an hour, and decided to call it a morning after that, so didn't make it to Laurie's. It killed us, though, to miss her 50% off sale! Anybody get great buys there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter