Any Canadians planning a fall 2021 trip?

Thanks for posting!
I wonder if this wait list is open to Canadians outside the Windsor area. We live a couple of hours away from the border there and would be willing to take a drive to receive our second dose early!
Amazing your mayor is advocating for your city and Canadians! It’s great in my opinion.
I actually signed up because it didn't say Windsor only? https://www.mayordrewdilkens.ca/us-vaccines/

Now Carnival is saying vaccinated only... I may not be able to do our cruises this December unless I can get kiddo vaccinated. I have until September to figure it out (that's PIF) so have a bit of time, but oh the clock is ticking! If for some reason I can't do the December ones I still have a B2B booked end of Jan that he'll be vaccinated in time for (assuming by then they are doing the shots 2 to 3 weeks apart like recommended for Pfizer). So we'll be cruising one way or another. I guess I should have known better than to book a birthday cruise where he'd be turning 12...

Now RCL may not require vaccinations... I can't keep up. I want to plan but I also think I'm going to have to stop until September and see what the news is then... I'll worry about planning my April 2022 Disney time I guess! 13 days of Disney :D 10 day park hoppers with water parks. I hope they are both going to be open then. So far booked CSR but I'll likely change that at some point because I can never stick to a decision lol.

With the announcement of quarantine adjustments today, I've gone ahead and booked flights for Sept. The testing requirements are still crazy expensive though. We have limited private testing in MB, they're about $500 each. This adds $1000 for the two of us on the way down, and I presume a similar cost for the private tests on the way home too. We've booked, but are still ready to pull the plug if these aren't lifted, or better options for private testing come to MB. Shoppers in BC/AB/ON offers tests for about $200 🤷‍♀️

Same here! Throw caution to the win and booked flights for Sept and Nov.
we need to start living again! Safely of course

But, but...what about our 2-dose fall? Will everything stay status quo?
All we can do is hope. Flights can be moved or changed no charged. We will be fully VAX by then. We have our 2nd Appt well ahead of this time.
wishing luck and health to all :)

I just did search for our dates at WDW to see what's available and all of the cheaper resorts have nothing for our party of four. Thank goodness I rebooked our POP reservation last spring and did not wait. The only ones coming up with availability are:

Boardwalk, Beach Club, Fort Wilderness Cabins and Coronado Springs - YIKES!

I just did search for our dates at WDW to see what's available and all of the cheaper resorts have nothing for our party of four. Thank goodness I rebooked our POP reservation last spring and did not wait. The only ones coming up with availability are:

Boardwalk, Beach Club, Fort Wilderness Cabins and Coronado Springs - YIKES!
2 of the value resorts are still closed which is a big contibuting factor

we’re booked at Caribbean Beach as well, but I’m debating on switching if either of the Port Orleans resorts reopen before our trip at the end of Oct.
We love POR but have stayed there a few times and we haven’t stayed at CBR since 2013 well before the refurb. Main reason we want to try it is the Skyliner transportation to Epcot and HS.

We love POR but have stayed there a few times and we haven’t stayed at CBR since 2013 well before the refurb. Main reason we want to try it is the Skyliner transportation to Epcot and HS.

The Skyliner is a big draw for us. I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about the buses at CBR, which causes some concern.

I thought it was really nice, but I am sure it's even better now with the renos!

Edit to add: I recall us staying in the building close to the buses and food court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter