Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

At least you have so many wonderful options to cure your hunger. I gotta ask, does all the wonderful seafood options become boring and regular or are you still able to enjoy them when they're so readily available?

I'm with you on the World Showcase as it's a huge favorite for my wife and I. I went one time in August and I've never repeated that mistake again! :)

I love seafood, mostly shellfish though. Nothing better than sitting on the patio of a harbor restaurant with Lobstah roll, cold martini & watch the boats all on a warm summer day.

Hmm feeling the need to make a break for the door:drive::drive:

That last two days here have been deathly hot and humid- as in people were advised not to spend time outside unless they had too.

I went out yesterday around 3pm to get some booze, smokes, beef jerky, . . . uhhhhh. . . . I mean fruits and vegetables, and opening the back door was like opening an oven!! :scared1:

Supposed to be a little better today, but it's already 92 at 10am, so we'll see.

At least you have so many wonderful options to cure your hunger. I gotta ask, does all the wonderful seafood options become boring and regular or are you still able to enjoy them when they're so readily available?
No, I don't think so. When it's really fresh, it's always delicious and never boring. (When it's not so fresh, it's not so good, ihmo. :crazy2:) Depending on where you're eating, a super fresh, beautiful hunk of fish or day boat scallops are always amazing. I have to admit, though, I'm not a huge fan of lobstah. :eek: (I know, I know, to some people in these parts that's as bad as my saying I'm also a Yankees fan - blasphemous!) I do like one lobster roll per season, but after that, I'm good. Same with DH. We're always game for sea scallops and haddock, though! We just have to get it at the right places. Fortunately there are more than enough places around where you know you're always going to get great seafood.

I'm with you on the World Showcase as it's a huge favorite for my wife and I. I went one time in August and I've never repeated that mistake again! :)
Yeah we normally wouldn't have gone then but we were on a college visit/sports tryout and that's when it was.

No, I don't think so. When it's really fresh, it's always delicious and never boring. (When it's not so fresh, it's not so good, ihmo. :crazy2:) Depending on where you're eating, a super fresh, beautiful hunk of fish or day boat scallops are always amazing. I have to admit, though, I'm not a huge fan of lobstah. :eek: (I know, I know, to some people in these parts that's as bad as my saying I'm also a Yankees fan - blasphemous!) I do like one lobster roll per season, but after that, I'm good. Same with DH. We're always game for sea scallops and haddock, though! We just have to get it at the right places. Fortunately there are more than enough places around where you know you're always going to get great seafood.

Yeah we normally wouldn't have gone then but we were on a college visit/sports tryout and that's when it was.

Well, now I know two people I'll be getting some great food advice from if we ever do decide to go. :)

I really gotta start doing more of this stuff on my bucket list otherwise I'm gonna need to add another bucket or two.

The upper North East is the one part of the country and I've always wanted to go there. I'll make it someday. :)

That Sullivan's Tavern looks kind of like a prison, but if they have lobster and cold beer, I'm in!!

;)

:hyper:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: So true about the lobster remark. My Mom hated lobster, she always made sure she was out of the house when my Dad said he was pulling the pots. Yup we do really have pots. DSO is not a lover of it either, but he can polish off fried clams like nobody's business.

Well, now I know two people I'll be getting some great food advice from if we ever do decide to go. :)

I really gotta start doing more of this stuff on my bucket list otherwise I'm gonna need to add another bucket or two.

Got the seafood covered in & out of Boston. Some of the best rolls are not from Boston. Best 2 I have had - Lobster Shanty in Salem, Ma & Haddads in Marshfield.

My bucket list keeps getting longer & longer :jumping1:

Happy to help you plan, anytime!

:rotfl2::rotfl2: So true about the lobster remark. My Mom hated lobster, she always made sure she was out of the house when my Dad said he was pulling the pots. Yup we do really have pots. DSO is not a lover of it either, but he can polish off fried clams like nobody's business.

Got the seafood covered in & out of Boston. Some of the best rolls are not from Boston. Best 2 I have had - Lobster Shanty in Salem, Ma & Haddads in Marshfield.
Ooh, love fried clams too. Even the bellies. (Have so many friends that will only eat the strips!) Tough when you get a bad one, tho.

The pictures were from The Lobster Pot in Wareham. I like that place because it is super clean and everything is always fresh. Plus, the AC is always cranked so it's nice on a really hot day. http://lobsterpotrestaurant.biz

We have lots of places we like.

Well, I have to brave the heat and run some errands. . . but I'll leave some party supplies for everyone:

9339-nyquil-para-aliviar-la-gripe-y-resfriados-de-noche-vicks-con-sabor-a-cereza-set-de-2-thumb.jpg

images

2869.jpg

party-hats-3978606.jpg

Have fun; I'll be back around later this afternoon. . . :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter