Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Well here 100 feet from the beach it pushed 80 today OMG hot!!! :rotfl: Now the sun is setting over the harbor it is about 73

Well another great day here. Just hit 70, may max at 75. Sunny day I wanted to play hooky but I had to go to work.
Yup. :goodvibes

From Boston Hahbah the other day - perfect day for a boat ride!

image.jpg

Someone say lobstah?

image.jpeg

(Sorry to rub it in, guy! :teeth: )

You guys are drinking already????

Well, I usually wait until at least noon, but the peer pressure is just too much. . .

Pour a gin and tonic for me! :D

WillyJ

That's it! I'm binge watching Boston Legal and I'm gonna eat IMITATION crab meat while I do it...

So there!
It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it! ;)

image-27.jpg

8-11-131030.jpg

8-11-131027.jpg

You're all going to hate me, but it's been running in the 70's here. My first world problem is that my pool isn't warming up enough to swim comfortably. - But I do have some Bombay Sapphire gin to contribute to the bar if you'll let me in the thread anyway.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry it's so hot where many of you are! The weather is just messed up nowadays.

Everybody and anybody is more than welcome to join in and discuss the weather, cyber drink, cyber eats, whatever you like. . .

It's been a long, sad week in many ways; a little goofing around certainly can't hurt. :)

Willy

carson.jpg
The view from my office Welcome to Carson Beach in Southie:boat:

Well gonna head to Sullivan's to get my large Lobstah roll. I will have to wait til 2:30 for that G&T, they frown on operating a car while drinking:drinking1:drinking1 Pansies!!

It's a start!

Yeah kinda sounds like a brag - the nerve of some people:cool:

Only if you have white bread & mayo to go with the bologna

Is Hellman's acceptable? Heck, I'll even bake fresh bread if you promise to bring some crab and lobstah with you. :)

OK if it's any consolation, I've made myself hungry, too, lol. (And I am fresh out of seafood at the moment.)

I do feel badly for you guys who are sweltering! We were in WDW last August, and, although we'd been in August before, the heat indexes were killing us this time. One of our favorite things to do is World Showcase, and I literally couldn't even make it the whole way around one day, had to go back to the pool to cool down! (And it took like, an hour!) Not a big fan of extremes in temperatures, either way.

OK if it's any consolation, I've made myself hungry, too, lol.

I do feel badly for you guys who are sweltering! We were in WDW last August, and, although we'd been in August before, the heat indexes were killing us this time. One of our favorite things to do is World Showcase, and I literally couldn't even make it the whole way around one day, had to go back to the pool to cool down! (And it took like, an hour!) Not a big fan of extremes in temperatures, either way.

At least you have so many wonderful options to cure your hunger. I gotta ask, does all the wonderful seafood options become boring and regular or are you still able to enjoy them when they're so readily available?

I'm with you on the World Showcase as it's a huge favorite for my wife and I. I went one time in August and I've never repeated that mistake again! :)

Is Hellman's acceptable? Heck, I'll even bake fresh bread if you promise to bring some crab and lobstah with you. :)

Love Hellmans!! Now fresh baked bread - Now I'm hungry darn:cake::cake: Cake anyone?

OK if it's any consolation, I've made myself hungry, too, lol. (And I am fresh out of seafood at the moment.)

We nicknamed Fl in August - the blast furnace. Did it a few times never again:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter