Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Well you said you were adding a JK just in case, didn't you? :rotfl2::rotfl2::drinking1:drinking1

Am I gonna have to start calling you literal MickeySP? :)

I just wanted to make sure anyone reading knew I was joking with you. I felt confident you would, but feared the old "missing the intent" that happens from time to time with my posts...

You can never be too safe these days. :)

I'll need you to recommend a good cah rental company at the airport as well please...

:rotfl2:remember the Alamo!! They are a National company never Hertz to go with them :drinking1:drinking1

I usually get the jk, I actually have a sense of humor & can OMG act like an adult from time to time, well unless:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1Martinis all around!!

Well you said you were adding a JK just in case, didn't you? :rotfl2::rotfl2::drinking1:drinking1

You have alcohol & not sharing?!?!?

I missed that the first time so let me just go with this...

...says the person who has all that lobstah going to waste while a seafood lover like me goes hungry. I want justice!

:rotfl2:remember the Alamo!! They are a National company never Hertz to go with them :drinking1:drinking1

I usually get the jk, I actually have a sense of humor & can OMG act like an adult from time to time, well unless:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1Martinis all around!!

Like I said, I felt pretty confident you would get it, but the aftershock when it's interpreted by others can be ground shaking.

I missed that the first time so let me just go with this...

...says the person who has all that lobstah going to waste while a seafood lover like me goes hungry. I want justice!

okay okay you bring the Grey Goose I'll bring the bugs(another slang from us Bostonians)

Sorry about bailing on you guys. . . I had some real life things I had to attend to.

Stupid real life. . .

;)

Hey, I did this last night and woke up outside in the rain! Really bad advice man.
By the way 13.c and raining softly - might be a pajama day tomorrow ;)

But you survived and have an interesting story to tell now!!!

;)

:D

You're all going to hate me, but it's been running in the 70's here. My first world problem is that my pool isn't warming up enough to swim comfortably. - But I do have some Bombay Sapphire gin to contribute to the bar if you'll let me in the thread anyway.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry it's so hot where many of you are! The weather is just messed up nowadays.

You're all going to hate me, but it's been running in the 70's here. My first world problem is that my pool isn't warming up enough to swim comfortably. - But I do have Some Bombay Sapphire gin to contribute to the bar if you'll let me in the thread anyway.

Seriously, though, I'm sorry it's so hot where many of you are! The weather is just messed up nowadays.

Anyone who has gin on a summer day can join, especially Bombay Sapphire. I have some limes - tonic anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter