Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

Dang Robin..... you're just too clever for your own good:) You got me!:rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

DID someone else write the outside of the envelope??

Because I think I know who did that too;)

I still don't understand how the clues lead to you though.

I don't really connect them with you at all:confused3

:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

DID someone else write the outside of the envelope??

Because I think I know who did that too;)

I still don't understand how the clues lead to you though.

I don't really connect them with you at all:confused3

Well the clues are really quite easy when you think about it. I'll Pm you, rather than post here..;)

Okay, I'm going to guess that my card with a Santa on the front mailed from Pensacola Florida on Dec 1, 2007 came from Auriel (Nutsy).

I do also believe that the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope were written by two different people. :scratchin

Anybody want to tell me if I'm getting anywhere close to being right??

QUOTE]

You are too good! I didn't even catch the two different handwritings.

Good job Auriel! You had me going.

Okay, I'm going to guess that my card with a Santa on the front mailed from Pensacola Florida on Dec 1, 2007 came from Auriel (Nutsy).

I do also believe that the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope were written by two different people. :scratchin

:thumbsup2 I don't know why all of a sudden I decided to look at that:confused3

I've been just letting that little card sit there for the past week, staring at me defiantly from my desk :rotfl:

I got a card today- it's very pretty and has little things glued on the front :)
The clues are:
________ rocks!
Treed!
Wicked!
Sunday nights with Ty
A good year ????
I have no idea who this is from. Any help? It is post marked from El Paso, TX

QUOTE]

Had to do something different:rotfl2:

I got a card today- it's very pretty and has little things glued on the front :)
The clues are:
________ rocks!
Treed!
Wicked!
Sunday nights with Ty
A good year ????

I think I know.... try going back 2 or 3 pages.. wicked is the biggest clue in that one.. Study siggies and tags

The clues are:
________ rocks!
Treed!
Wicked!
Sunday nights with Ty
A good year ????

I think I know who it is from too :rolleyes1

I received two cards today. I'm guessing the cute Eeyore card is from jjk and the cute card with the reindeer on the house is from escape. Thank you both! Hope I'm right!

If my last person doesn't post by Friday morning, I will send another card. 1 card and even my pin exchange, both sent international have gotten there.

We seem to have a couple of people who are not posting acknowledgements.:sad2:

Please, post that you have received, even if you don't know who it's from yet. Don't just open them and count them up with all your others..... take the time to post an acknowledgement and do try to work out who they are from.

:3dglasses

I think I know.... try going back 2 or 3 pages.. wicked is the biggest clue in that one.. Study siggies and tags

DisneyCP2002! Is that you who sent the card?! :hug:
That was a toughie! Whew. I need a break now
slider_offtobed.gif

I received two cards today. I'm guessing the cute Eeyore card is from jjk and the cute card with the reindeer on the house is from escape. Thank you both! Hope I'm right!

yes I did send you a card:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I've only received one card so far... Love to look for them in the mail... Hey a gal has to have something to look forward too... LOL

Well, I did send you a card, :banana: but I used an assortment of cards that I had on hand. Don't know if the one I sent you had a snowflake on it:rotfl2:

Happy Holidays, Cindy :santa:

Good! I've been away...and wondered if I had guess right! Thank you!

My mail was held at the post office, so I should be getting some today. I will acknowledge them later today, even if I can't guess who you are right away.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter