Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

oh gees - i'm so far behind - i totally misunderstood and thought i had to wait until yesterday to send out the cards

but they are out now.

I think I got a card from clhcpaca today. Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm still trying to figure out part of the clue, though. I'm not sure what it means. :scratchin :magnify: :teeth:

Yes, I sent you one. PM me the part of the clue that you can't figure out and I will tell you.

Cindy:santa:

I am sorry for any delays in posting , I have mailed and I have received, and I will post my clues and whom I think sent them a little later, because I think I am finally back online here:banana:

Good news!!!!

All cards are now in the mail, so the game is well and truly on now:thumbsup2

Let's get sleuthing guys:woohoo:

oh gees - i'm so far behind - i totally misunderstood and thought i had to wait until yesterday to send out the cards

but they are out now.

Karen, have you received any cards yet?

Don't forget to acknowledge receiving and who you think sent to you:)

OK, I got a cute Tigger card that I am guessing is from Pooh 67_68. Thanks!

And the first card I got over a week ago is still a mystery. I don't believe they have posted in either thread yet. The clue was "some may think I'm like Pooh, alas I am not!" Postmarked from Pensacola, but might not have come from there.

Thanks for the card anyhow! :santa:

And the first card I got over a week ago is still a mystery. I don't believe they have posted in either thread yet. The clue was "some may think I'm like Pooh, alas I am not!" Postmarked from Pensacola, but might not have come from there.

Thanks for the card anyhow! :santa:

Maybe you need to take a closer look at siggies, avatars and tags... there is sure to be a clue in there for you. Sometimes we look at the most obvious can also be the hardest. Try looking at the clues a little differently maybe and see what you can come up with.

Dunno.. but maybe that might work.

Can't hurt to try anyway.

yes - i received my first one today - i'm just trying to figure out who it is
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll take a guess and say i received my first one from BABABEAR

:)

Ok, I got one today from KatelynnsAuntie...Thank You!!!

I'm going to take a guess at the one I got the other day..Pooh 67 68????

Thanks!!
Kimba

Only one more card to be reported on. It should be there, as the other international was received and they were both sent the same day.

Now to sit back and wait for the rest of mine. :cool1:

QUOTE]

ADisneygirl, I have the same dilemma :confused: :confused:

My clue from Pensacola reads "You may have cuddled me. So soft and cute and loveable." Maybe if two minds work on the clues we will eventually figure it out!

Hi, Sorry again,
Ok I have received the following two so far and I have no clue who from, so I am going to research now that my dis seems to be back but I wanted my senders to know I had recevied.

"My pink and stripy friend"

"An English policeman is sometimes called a _________"
( I know who you are, I have read that quote a million times and of course now I have drawn a blank :scared1:

Thanks
Jen

QUOTE]

ADisneygirl, I have the same dilemma :confused: :confused:

My clue from Pensacola reads "You may have cuddled me. So soft and cute and loveable." Maybe if two minds work on the clues we will eventually figure it out!

Do you want to add my clue into the puzzle also. :confused3

Mine says.........

If you go down to the park today, you better not go alone ...............

:confused3 Sounds more like a threat to me :lmao:

Do you want to add my clue into the puzzle also. :confused3

Mine says.........

If you go down to the park today, you better not go alone ...............

:confused3 Sounds more like a threat to me :lmao:

The clue you got is funny! Are all these from the same person? I thought the same clues would be on every card, not a different clue for every card you send. That is tricky.......

The clue you got is funny! Are all these from the same person? I thought the same clues would be on every card, not a different clue for every card you send. That is tricky.......

I think they are from the same person.

My card was also mailed from Pensacola Florida. It was mailed on Dec 1.

I have an idea.

I'm trying to find something.

If I can, maybe it will rule out one person that I am suspicious of.

Although I'm not sure how the clues fit :confused3

Okay, I'm going to guess that my card with a Santa on the front mailed from Pensacola Florida on Dec 1, 2007 came from Auriel (Nutsy).

I do also believe that the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope were written by two different people. :scratchin

Anybody want to tell me if I'm getting anywhere close to being right??

If I am correct then I will tell you who I think wrote the address on the outside of the card.

Okay, I'm going to guess that my card with a Santa on the front mailed from Pensacola Florida on Dec 1, 2007 came from Auriel (Nutsy).

I do also believe that the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope were written by two different people. :scratchin

Anybody want to tell me if I'm getting anywhere close to being right??

If I am correct then I will tell you who I think wrote the address on the outside of the card.

Dang Robin..... you're just too clever for your own good:) You got me!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter