Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

:woohoo: I just got 2 more cards in the mail from

Bobbiwoz -cute Tigger card(The English Policeman clue was the only way I knew it was you):) Thanks for the cute stickers too. :thumbsup2

Bababear_50 - cute card wtih Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy in the snow (pretty sure it's from you Mel.. part of the clue makes me think it's you.;) Thanks so much for the little surprise inside too:goodvibes

And that makes my 3.. Thanks guys.. I so love the Disney cards.:thumbsup2

Yep --correct Nutsy

hugs Mel

I have a beautiful :santa: santa carrying a sack of toys card :

clues
------------rocks
treed

Sunday night with Ty

Wicked

Great card just can;t quite figure out who it is from ,,

I'm going to guess Nutsy???
Hugs Mel

P.S THANKS:hug:

Ok I didnt' get lost only :sick: .. Hit me hard this time... Please accept my apologies :worship:

I got cards from

disneycp2002
bababear 50
escape
disneymouse

I believe every card I sent out reached its destination.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Looks like we have some cards that are MIA:confused:

Either that or they have arrived and not be acknowledged:sad2:

Guys even if you can't work out whose clues they are, PLEASE post an acknowlegement and at this last stage I would even suggest that you post the clues. That way at least we know it's not MIA.:upsidedow

Ok I didnt' get lost only :sick: .. Hit me hard this time... Please accept my apologies :worship:

I got cards from

disneycp2002
bababear 50
escape
disneymouse

I believe every card I sent out reached its destination.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year..

Teresa, so sorry to hear you've been under the weather, do hope you're feeling better now and will be well and truely feeling ok by Christmas:hug:

Now those cards you've received... you sure you don't have one more there somewhere? It's just that you should have one more than you've posted as having received.:confused:

Hope it's there somewhere or if not that it arrives real soon.

Ok, I've been running around, so busy, but I am sitting down now to let Nutsy know:

Signed up to send 3 cards.

received cards from:
Nutsy - correct
KatelynnesAuntie - correct

Out of my 3 cards I sent, only 1 has been acknowledged, but I believe the second one is about to be guessed and the third one is waiting for someone to get home from vacation. :santa:

Merry Christmas to all!

I think the card with the Santa on the front is from ADisneygirl!
Thank you! Very cute and the clues were good too :thumbsup2 :santa:

unless i missed a post, i still have three cards unconfirmed out there.

i hope they arrived.

Hm...
The next card's clues are:
The money is gone, the tickers are too.. many holiday wishes to you :)

Is it from Kurby? :confused3

I am so sorry I've not posted to say I've received my other two cards. Unfortunately I've been laid low for a few days with the dreaded lurgy. I've managed to avoid most of them from the children at the school I work at, but as soon as we're due to break for Xmas, I came down with a real nasty one. Hey ho, at least it's not over the Xmas holiday.

Anyway, enough feeling sorry for myself, I'd live to say a big thank you (OMG, please let me have worked these out right:flower3: ) to:

Quasi123 - thanks for the lovely Disney card with the superb sprinklies in:banana: , and

Crossfamily - thanks for the cool Cars card - love it:banana:

Nutsy, my friend - you are so good organising this every year. It really is fun to receive these surprises, and more so trying to work out who they're from.

Thanks again to everyone :hug:

:santa: Merry Christmas, everyone

You guessed right! Glad you liked it.:goodvibes Merry Christmas!

Hm...
The next card's clues are:
The money is gone, the tickers are too.. many holiday wishes to you :)

Is it from Kurby? :confused3

I think you need to look a little closer to home for this one. You may have to go back 5 or so pages to find them, but they are definately there.;)

Happy Sleuthing!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter