• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Anonymous Christmas Cards sent/received

OK, Nutsy! Thanks for the fun! All of mine have been acknowledged - both ways!:banana:
Bobbi:santa:

Thanks for playing Bobbi... look forward to having you onboard again next year for some more fun:woohoo:

Anyone who has sent to Jenna45 or received from her please note that she is currently locked out of the Dis. She is having major computer problems when it comes to the Dis.

She has received a couple of cards but as yet hasn't opened them. As sooon as she does, she will e-mail me and then I will post her reply on her behalf.

I will also need to send her the names of who has received from her so she knows they've arrived.

On that note...I'm off to get some shut eye..

Look forward to reading of some arrivals in the morning.:thumbsup2

Ok, here's my list of cards I received:

Quasi - correct

bababear - correct

Pooh67 68 - correct

Katelyn's Auntie - ?

Escape - ?

Jenna 45 - ?

Mrs. Dazzle - ?

I may have missed some acknowledgements....this thread is quite long!

Thanks for doing this Auriel! It really is fun but I know it's hard work for you!

Kimba:santa:

Here is my list:

Mickeyfan2 correct
Nutsy Correct
Nutsy again:rotfl2: Correct
CrusinCorrect
clcpacaCorrect
jjkCorrect
EscapeCorrect

Only 4 people have guessed correctly about the cards I've sent. I thought my clue was easy.

Got my final card today :banana:

And I've figured out it's from KatelynnsAuntie :cheer2: Thank you so much :hug:

So that's my three received here safely:

Katelynns Auntie
Pooh 67 68 - Correct
DisneyCP2002

Can only see a post about one of the cards I've sent being received safely, hope the others reach their destinations soon :santa:

Happy Holidays Everyone!:santa:

My cards are on their way........

I received three cards -- Mickeyfan2; Brizite (Thank you so much!)

and I am still working on the third card. Tough clues this year!! I am going to do a bit of detective work over my lunch break.

Your welcome. I just noticed this one while looking to see which of mine had been acknowledged and trying to solve the last card.

Here is my next guess - clhcpaca

Ummmmm yeah:rotfl2:

I guess you a long time ago and you told me no. So I was confused from then on.:rotfl:

ETA: I guess you on post #191 and on post #206 you said it was not from you. So did I get all the people who sent to me correct but I attributed them to the wrong cards?:confused3

YEAH I am now done guessing.:cool1:

I guess you a long time ago and you told me no. So I was confused from then on.:rotfl:

Sorry about that. I don't recall doing that.:confused: I know I was trying to put KatelynnsAuntie off, as I was wanting to wait till more had been received before I said anything. Then Cruisin finally twigged so the secret was out:rotfl2:

I am still not sure if I every got my first card correct. My last guess was Nutsy.

The clues are:

Disney is coming soon
Qantas
British Airways
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

Colleen, if you mean is this one from me, then no it's not sorry. :sad2:

Ok I think the lovely card I couldnt figure out yesterday is from DisneyCP2002
:idea:

These are the folks who have acknowledged receiving from me and they are all correct:

Astrid
ADisneyGirl
Kimbac3
ILSOCR00
Kurby

:santa:

Still waiting on 2 folks to figure it out...:3dglasses

Your welcome Pooh67_68 - Happy Christmas to you. :)

Hmmm well maybe I need to put Kurby over my knee:rotfl2:

She did send to you, so you can now edit your post:)

Ouch - that hurts - :(

i'm back i'm back LOL - just been busy with the terrible 2's - how long do they last?????

anyways - i'm going through the posts now to make sure i answer all guesses.

So I did get the cards mixed up then. Hmmmmmmmmm Which two did I mix up?:confused3

So which was your clue?

Can't remember exactly, as I had different clues in each card:rotfl2:

Do you want to post or PM me with the clues you think could be mine and I can tell you then if they are or not?

most of my cards have been received by
Kurby
cruisin
Bobbiwoz
Disneycp2002
pooh67_68

I recieved an air mail card today that i need to figure out right now!

O.k! i just figured it out..thank you for my lovely card MRS.DAZZLE!

ok the following people have correctly identified my card

BABABEAR_50

BOBBIWOZ

POOH 67_68

3 are still missing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter