Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

Minniespal said:
Thanks for all of the cards I received whilst I was away. I think I got cards from:-

º Cruisin

:wave: I'm glad that my card made it to you :wave2:

I received a card today too.

It came to me from clhcpaca.

Minniespal said:
Thanks for all of the cards I received whilst I was away. I think I got cards from:-

º Cyrano
º Mrs. Dazzle
º Cruisin
º Katelynns Auntie
º Kimbac3
º 2sweetangels
º Clhcpaca
º Crossfamily
º Dvcfamily41801
º Quasi123

Still have five that I am working on.

You are correct. I did send you a card. :thumbsup2

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA.

Update on received cards so far:
Doodlebug
Cross family
Ash1569
susie escape
jenny
amberdansmom
jjk rachel
beth ,momma4u
minniespal
kimba
dania

I'm looking throught he rest right now. BBL! Thank you everyone!

Cyrano, did you send me a card? (merry christmas i live in a place of fish but there is a french twist (aberdeen royal mail)

Nutsy said:
That one is a puzzle , there are a few whose names begins with A and a couple of those do have 5 letters. But as you pointed out if it was Aisling.. that is definately more than 5 letters. Unless of course she made a mistake in how many letters in her name:teeth:

So, Aisling, was it you??? Fess up if you're guilty as charged:rotfl2: We promise not to tell the whole world you made a mistook if it's you..:teeth:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I think it was me. What was I thinking? I can count, really! Describe the card, and I'll tell you for sure.

ilvsocr00 said:
I received a few cards yesterday. I am going to take a guess and say they are from......

Cyrano
Mrs. Dazzle
Niteowl 71
and the last one has me stumped.."I have the cutest button nose." :confused3 I'll keep on sleuthing.

Thanks to everyone for their beautiful cards!!

I am taking a little trip this week and will post if I receive additional cards when I return home.
You are welcome. Have a safe trip and Merry Christmas.

Well I think I have received all of mine, but only 3 that I sent have been received.

I also see that one of Amy's made it ;)

My cards should most definately have arrived, yet I've only noticed 2 people post. One was an incorrect guess and the other was still working on it.. but the rest????

Aisling said:
:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
I think it was me. What was I thinking? I can count, really! Describe the card, and I'll tell you for sure.

Don't worry about it... we all make mistakes and no doubt in the excitment of getting your cards out you forgot how many letters in your name;)

with a bit of help I figured out the card was from Cyrano,thankyou you had me well and truly puzzled.

OK i finally got in touch with 2sweetangels :cheer2:

She has received 9 cards :)

UPDisney
Disney CP2002
Ash1569
ilvsocr00
clhcpaca
mommaU4
2 of them I helped her with the clues ;)
minniespal
Cyrano

the last one we can't figure out at all :scratchin but we are still looking.

Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and Happy Holiday

Yeah got another card today and after over an hour of looking I am guessing its from 2sweetangels.. Am I right???

I just got the lovliest snowman card and after a little sleuthing I managed to figure out that it is from escape.

Thing, is I knew I'd seen her clues somewhere, yet coulnd't quite remember where.. :goodvibes

Thanks Susie.. you had me there for a bit:)

Hi Everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted..just got back from WDW last night!

Ok...to those who received my cards:
DisneyCP2002
clhcpaca
ash1569
minniespal
cruisin
mommau4
Aisling
crossfamily
bobbiwoz

You are all correct and you're welcome!! Only 1 more to post they've received from me. (unless I've missed that post..highly likely this is a long thread!)

What I received:
Ash1569
Aisling (I think...)
ilvsocr00
clhcpaca (tough one!!)
minniespal
katelynsauntie
mommau4

Thank you all so much. It was so much fun coming home to all your wonderful cards. Including the one I received before I left (from DisneyCP2004) I have a total of 8 only 2 more to receive.

Thanks again everyone!!
Kimba

I received another card today and I am guessing it's from 2sweetangels. Hope I am right!! And thanks for the cute card. :goodvibes

Only 5 of mine are left out there to arrive. :teeth:

kimbac3 said:
Hi Everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted..just got back from WDW last night!

Ok...to those who received my cards:
DisneyCP2002
clhcpaca
ash1569
minniespal
cruisin
mommau4
Aisling
crossfamily
bobbiwoz

You are all correct and you're welcome!! Only 1 more to post they've received from me. (unless I've missed that post..highly likely this is a long thread!)

What I received:
Ash1569
Aisling (I think...)
ilvsocr00
clhcpaca (tough one!!)
minniespal
katelynsauntie
mommau4

Thank you all so much. It was so much fun coming home to all your wonderful cards. Including the one I received before I left (from DisneyCP2004) I have a total of 8 only 2 more to receive.

Thanks again everyone!!
Kimba

Welcome Home!!:banana:

mommaU4 said:
I received another card today and I am guessing it's from 2sweetangels. Hope I am right!! And thanks for the cute card. :goodvibes

Only 5 of mine are left out there to arrive. :teeth:
You are right :goodvibes

Nutsy said:
I just got the lovliest snowman card and after a little sleuthing I managed to figure out that it is from escape.

Thing, is I knew I'd seen her clues somewhere, yet coulnd't quite remember where.. :goodvibes

Thanks Susie.. you had me there for a bit:)
Glad you like it. :teeth: :thumbsup2

Aisling said:
Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA.

Update on received cards so far:
Doodlebug
Cross family
Ash1569
susie escape
jenny
amberdansmom
jjk rachel
beth ,momma4u
minniespal
kimba
dania

I'm looking throught he rest right now. BBL! Thank you everyone!

Cyrano, did you send me a card? (merry christmas i live in a place of fish but there is a french twist (aberdeen royal mail)

Yep! I sent you a card. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter