Anonymous Christmas Card Exchange sent/received

OK, I got my cards from the piano, and am trying to figure them out.

One is a very cute Christmas Caroling Pooh and I think that it is from Minniespal

I also recieved a very cute card last week, and I am going to throw out a guess here... could it be from clhcpaca? :confused3

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post my dd2 broke the power cord to my laptop so we have had the slow joe 'puter so I havn't been on so here are my guesses:

clhcpaca
minniespal
ash1569
ilvsocr00
DisneyCP2002

now these 2 i'm not sure if I am right or not:
quasi123
princessdaisy

and this one I can't get to save me
I talk to gargoyles!

Me again! :cheer2:

I'm not sure I've posted on all the lovely cards I've received so far, so here's my list,

DisneyCP2002 - Took me ages to figure yours out!! :teeth:
MommaU4 - Just love the puppies on your card Beth - thank you :thumbsup2
Aisling - Many thanks :sunny:
clhcpaca - Another tricky one to figure out! :)
Minniespal - One clue threw me cos it said across the pond - but I'm not!!! :goodvibes
Pooh6768 - The first one I received! Thank you :cheer2:
Ilvscroo - Wow, that one was a toughie to figure! :wave2:

Thank you so much everyone!! You're all stars, hopefully mine will start appearing soon, I've seen one has reached it's destination so far. :Pinkbounc

mommytotwo said:
Did anyone recieve cards from me? :confused3

YES!!! Thank you card sender with beautiful handwritting from Hawaii lol

Ok with lots of help from my guardian angel ok lets face it she's a saint if she could spend the evening chatting with me so I could figure out my 3 hard cards.

lisanj25
kimbac3
and especially quasi123

you guys threw me for a loop. Not that its hard to do but these really got me. Great job stumping me.. Just wait till next year I won't be a newbie anymore... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank You everyone who sent me a card I had a lot of fun doing this. My ds9 did the kids version so he had fun too. He wants to know if you guys do a valentines kids exchange??? :rotfl:

Nice to see that someone else has sluethed out their clues:teeth:

Just wish my cards would arrive, or perhaps they have and you guys can't work out who I am from my clues:rotfl: I actually thought they may be a bit too obvious.. but I guess not... I know two have arrived... but not been sleuthed out as yet.. the others tho??????

crossfamily said:
Ok with lots of help from my guardian angel ok lets face it she's a saint if she could spend the evening chatting with me so I could figure out my 3 hard cards.

lisanj25
kimbac3
and especially quasi123

you guys threw me for a loop. Not that its hard to do but these really got me. Great job stumping me.. Just wait till next year I won't be a newbie anymore... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thank You everyone who sent me a card I had a lot of fun doing this. My ds9 did the kids version so he had fun too. He wants to know if you guys do a valentines kids exchange??? :rotfl:

You're welcome. Glad you had fun figuring it all out. Sorry to make mine so hard!

Nutsy said:
Yup::yes:: I was correct with my first assumption....

Quasi123...you're very cheeky and very sneaky.. thanks so much for the lovely card..

:banana:

You're welcome! :rotfl:

Thanks for all of the cards I received whilst I was away. I think I got cards from:-

º Cyrano
º Mrs. Dazzle
º Cruisin
º Katelynns Auntie
º Kimbac3
º 2sweetangels
º Clhcpaca
º Crossfamily
º Dvcfamily41801
º Quasi123

Still have five that I am working on.

Aloha all,

I swear I've gone totally Hawaiian. I was just getting my card list together today (12/4), and it occurred to me that I didn't check the board to see if you're doing an exchange. I guess I'm a month late, huh?

If you do a "latecomers" list, please let me know. I'll be happy to be a participant.

TIA

Nancy

ORD2KOA said:
Aloha all,

I swear I've gone totally Hawaiian. I was just getting my card list together today (12/4), and it occurred to me that I didn't check the board to see if you're doing an exchange. I guess I'm a month late, huh?

If you do a "latecomers" list, please let me know. I'll be happy to be a participant.

TIA

Nancy

Gosh, you really are a bit late. Don't have a latecomers list tho sorry.. you are IT! To try to fit you in at this stage is a tad awkward as we are well into the sending and receiving stage. I'll have to sit down and look at the list to see if there is someway you could do a couple, but I can't guarantee anything ok.:)

Well, I tell you, I am just feeling soooo pleased with myself, I think I've finally sussed out who sent me most of my cards :santa:

So, a HUGE thank you to (oh please let these be right ;) ):

Minniespal
ilvscroo
DisneyCP2002
Aisling
Mommau4
Pooh 6768

and one I just can't figure - the clue is "my initials + my occupation + my home state"
Going to go back over all the names when I get back home after work today.

Thanks again everyone, what a fun time I've had. Feel like I know a whole load more people now :wave2:
:thanks:
Annie xx

With a little bit of help from an elf, I've got the last card name: Clhcpaca.

Thanks, a lovely card; indeed they all were :thumbsup2

:woohoo:

Good Morning!! Glad to see two more of my cards arrived. :thumbsup2

I also received a card yesterday. It's from Astrid. Thank-you!! :)

Now only 6 more of mine need to show up. :cool1:
xmas-smiley-042.gif

recieved a card today I think its from clchpaca thankyou

still have one im stuck on the clue is "I live in aplace of fish, but there is a french twist" :confused3

Keep the posts coming guys.. and the clues if you are stuck.

mommaU4 said:
I did but that didn't help much.

I'm going to take a guess and say one was from Cruisin??? :confused3

Yes I did send a card to you :thumbsup2

Good guessing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter