!@!@!Annual Regift Sent/Received thread!@!@!.....COMPLETED!!

Big hugs to cherry pops!She sent me -
Bath and Body Set
Journal and pen
cute socks
Chris Brown cd
nail kit
Tink frame/ornament
Tink bookmark
Mickey candle
and
pops!
Thanks, hun

And to my friends whose packages were delayed - my apologies, and there are some treats coming your way to make up for it.

Big hugs to cherry pops!She sent me -
Bath and Body Set
Journal and pen
cute socks
Chris Brown cd
nail kit
Tink frame/ornament
Tink bookmark
Mickey candle
and
pops!
Thanks, hun

And to my friends whose packages were delayed - my apologies, and there are some treats coming your way to make up for it.

No worries. It will make it that much more fun when it arrives.

Pouring rain all afternoon, so no Fantasmic for us this trip :(
We come home tomorrow.

Pouring rain all afternoon, so no Fantasmic for us this trip :(
We come home tomorrow.

Nancy, sorry to hear about the rain and missing Fantasmic, hope the rest of your week was great and warmer than the week before.

Have a safe trip back home.

Thanks....we did get to see Fantasmic in Nov, so not so bad....and we do come back May 30 :yay:

It was gorgeous all the rest of the week, Jean. It just turned again this afternoon. Only supposed to be in the 50s again tomorrow now.
We leave for the airport about 3.
Going to spend the morning at Epcot and have lunch and then off we go.

Oh, Nancy, I forgot that you were at Disney. But a rainy day at Disney is better than no Disney at all.

so true.....it is still raining today too.
I guess it is a sign that it is time to go home. I do miss my kitty :cat:

so true.....it is still raining today too.
I guess it is a sign that it is time to go home. I do miss my kitty :cat:

My DSis and I were just e-mailing each other from work yesterday saying how we wish we were in DW. We had a snow storm, an ice storm, and another snow storm on top of that. Our power was out for 36 hours. Got it back on last night. YEAH! This morning we got up and more snow. :crazy2: The prediction is for even more yet to come. Give me DW! ::yes:: Well, I'm there in my heart and in my mind. :cool1:

Donna

Aww...Donna, sorry to hear that.
I am going home to seasonal weather, so nothing too severe. We've had enough of that this year. And since I have another trip booked, it isn't so bad. Time to plan those ADRs, so I will still be thinking Disney a lot.

One couple we met, was staying longer since their plane was canceled. They live in Maine.

Oh, Donna, no luck on a Flower pin :(
Still just seeing the same 4 pack.

Well, thanks for looking for Flower, Nancy. I guess you can look again for me in May. :rotfl: I'm glad you had a good time, even though it included some rain. Still, rain sounds mighty good compared to what we have here right now. :thumbsup2 The only good thing about it all is that the ice glistening on the trees is just beautiful. The bad thing is so many trees are broken down from it.

I don't mind the rain ...kind of used to it.
We just don't want to get wet today because we have to fly home and doing so in wet clothes won't be so fun.

I need to buy more traders before May, so maybe a Flower will show up in one of them....and yes, I will look in May.
We also have the March exchange....maybe someone has one that will actually send it this time ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter