!@!@!Annual Regift Sent/Received thread!@!@!.....COMPLETED!!

I received mine yesterday from JennyL but wasn't able to post last night. I'm at work now and think I have a list. She sent:

Snowman kitchen towel
Mickey gel pens
Tink playing cards
Notepad
Tape
Candle
Christmas candle topper
Small snowman picture frame
And my favorite: A tiny "It's A Small World" water globe which even plays the music. So cute!

Thank you, Jenny.

Donna

I received mine yesterday from JennyL but wasn't able to post last night. I'm at work now and think I have a list. She sent:

Snowman kitchen towel
Mickey gel pens
Tink playing cards
Notepad
Tape
Candle
Christmas candle topper
Small snowman picture frame
And my favorite: A tiny "It's A Small World" water globe which even plays the music. So cute!

Thank you, Jenny.

Donna

Glad it got there and I hope you can use some of the items.

Meriweather - HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!

Thanks!! We leave for the airport in about 3 hours :woohoo:

Nancy--you're back in WDW? I haven't seen the sun in so long...I think I need one of those lamps to sit under! :beach:

Not yet!! But we are headed that way! We arrive late tonight. We have sun, but it is cold here :cold: Looking forward to a bit warmer and a lot of fun!!

Okay, since for this exchange all packages were to be mailed priority, they should have all arrived by now (excpet the UK one), so here is the list of those still waiting.

JLitfin (mailed 1-16....but Jean is in WDW until Sat. I met her on Fri. :yay: )
snowwhitesmom (mailed 1-19)
mommytotwo (mailed 1-15)
Missy1961 (mailed 1-15)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 1-15)
TINKTWINS (mailed 1-16)

Mail being sent from my town seems to go out very well, but deliveries to me are always slow. I get my mail early in the morning, I swear they let my packages sit there! Especially if its not my usual PO worker.

Anyway, this morning I got a box from Dania! (my box was torn open and re taped, that could be another reason for the delay)

So inside was

A best friend picture frame (NOT BROKEN;) ) great for DD or DS room!
a kitchen collection set which has a "to-Do" list, coupon organizer, shopping list and RECIPE CARDS, which I need! Didnt have any, and I need to write a recipe for the Tea exchange! :thumbsup2
a Totes shower clock radio
a 5 pack of cookie cutters
3 sets of photo/scrapbook stickers
a kitchen towel
and a bottle of sweet pea shower gel

:thanks: Dania!

Okay, since for this exchange all packages were to be mailed priority, they should have all arrived by now (excpet the UK one), so here is the list of those still waiting.

JLitfin (mailed 1-16....but Jean is in WDW until Sat. I met her on Fri. )
snowwhitesmom (mailed 1-19)
mommytotwo (mailed 1-15)
Missy1961 (mailed 1-15)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 1-15)

I received 2 packages today -
Pennst8r sent
a lovely green shower set in a pretty little stand
a pie recipe booklet
a little book called Dirty Little Secrets From Otherwise Perfect Moms:rotfl2:
a spice scented candle
some Lindt chocolates:hyper:
some Hershey kisses in a cute little snowman tin
Cranberry Chippers cookie mix
snowglobe pen
and
a "Gourmet Scented Pencil" made from recycled newspapers

roberrll87 sent -
travel toothbrush
travel razor
soap
luggage tag
a cute blue little plastic lunchbox type box with "Disney Cruise Lines" printed on it
a cute little green flowered bag
4 bottles of body lotion
hand lotion
2 paint on soaps:scared:
a magnet of a little lady that says "rich B****
lip moisturizer
and a really fun and interesting" traveling item":cool1: I assume I am to take a pic of this and send it along? At the next regift exchange? or sooner? Please advise!

Thanks so much to you both - I feel that my regifts were so inadequate after this - although they were fun items, there weren't as many as what you all have sent me! Sorry.............

You are quite welcome. DD and I have been saving things for this one since last year. As you'll notice in the pic, she refused to put the hat on and have a picture in it:rotfl:

Sorry I'm so late posting my package.:flower3:

I received a nice box of items from Jean.

2 Ebay ball caps with a gold micky emblem on the front
Ladybug wind sock
Pink Camo slippers (dd claimed these:rotfl: )
Large peppermint candle (one of my favorite scents)
Large zip lock bag with lotions and body spray (vanilla raspberry, buttercream frosting, peach parfait & lemon verbena) interesting scents
Lime green finger nail polish
and the cutest little votive holder, it's beautiful red & clear swirls

Thank you Jean

Thanks for checking in Bec....so why didn't you have YOUR picture taken in the hat?? :rotfl:

Any news today??

I want to see!! So does that mean the hat has to come back to me?? :eek: :rotfl:

Nothing today?
The sender of the 3 is doing a check to see where they all.

I've been having computer problems at home, so if my package arrives today or tomorrow I may not be able to post. But I'm going to try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter