!@!@!Annual Regift Sent/Received thread!@!@!.....COMPLETED!!

the 3 mailed on the 14th are from the same person.
There was a death in the family but she said her DH mailed them and checked the date with him.
But....I have a feeling they may have gone parcel....if so a couple should be arrived soon.

Jean is due home tomorrow, so she will check in sometime after that and the other is coming from the UK, so it will be a few more days.

::yes:: First meeting with Jean. I will post a picture when I get home...unless she does it first ;)

JLitfin (mailed 1-16....but Jean is in WDW)
snowwhitesmom (mailed 1-19)
mommytotwo (mailed 1-14)
Missy1961 (mailed 1-14)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 1-14)

We'll see how Monday goes....hopefully some will arrive.
I find it hard to believe the PO could lose all 3 of them :rollyes: but knowing some things that have happened with packages, I suppose it is possible :(

Returned home from WDW last night and had a wonderful lunch with Meriweather on friday. We hooked up at DHS and had a very nice visit. So glad we were able to find a time that worked for both of us. Nancy is just as nice in person as she is on the DISboards. I'll try to post a photo later after I download my pictures onto the computer.

My package was waiting for me and am just opening it now. It's from Ryka, let's see what she sent.

a set of lime shower gel and lotion
a cosmetic bag
2 tiger plaques
portable CD player
and a wallet

There was also a very nice note included as well
Thanks so much!!

:woohoo: Glad it was there waiting for you, Jean.

That just leaves 4 to go!! Hopefully Monday will bring them all!!

mommytotwo (mailed 1-14)
Missy1961 (mailed 1-14)

Okay...Dania, yours should have arrived by now....please check in and let me know.
Patsy and Missy......Michelle's DH sent the packages to you both media :eek:
She is going to send something else out since you will have to wait some more....Patsy, maybe a loooong time.
Sorry about that.

Nancy, you are up early this morning!

Buffy (I don't know your DIS name), we are enjoying the shortbread cookies that you sent me. Haven't had a chance to wear the muffler, maybe tomorrow though. Carol's been wearing the rhinestone necklace. A couple of things will be regifts :) , but for the most part I am using a lot of what you sent.

Nancy, you are up early this morning!

Buffy (I don't know your DIS name), we are enjoying the shortbread cookies that you sent me. Haven't had a chance to wear the muffler, maybe tomorrow though. Carol's been wearing the rhinestone necklace. A couple of things will be regifts :) , but for the most part I am using a lot of what you sent.

I always get up about the same time....between 6 and 6:30. :rolleyes:

Buffy is disneygirlatheart.

Dania did say she received her second exchange. She just needs to come tell us about them ;)

I hear a couple of the regift packages have been reshipped....so they should be arriving any day now.....and that one from the UK should be getting close too.

What fun this exchange sounds, I will have to take part next time for sure. :thumbsup2 I particularly like the sound of Root Beer Float candles, I wonder if I can get them in the UK? :scratchin

:wave:

You just never know what you are going to get in these exchanges. Big surprises ...which really makes it a lot of fun.

Hopefully today is the day for a couple of arrivals.

mommytotwo (mailed 1-14)
Missy1961 (mailed 1-14)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter