Andrea & Randy July 2010~My mad Hatter Tea Party Lots of pictures!

Which Mickey Voice Should I Use Link to voices on pg 4

• Dave Prat

• Michael Robles

• Michael Bettis

• Dean

• Sonny

• Craig

• Anders

Results are only viewable after voting.
Although I wasnt able to read the whole PJ I saw your picture and had so say how beautiful

WELCOME BACK! Your picture looks incredible!

Congrats again! And cannot wait to read more!

That picture is beautiful! Misty does amazing work so I cannot wait to see the rest of your pictures and read all about your big day!

Welcome back!! I saw that picture picture on Misty's Facebook and it's absolutely beautiful!

welcome back! can't wait for the TR!

beautiful! congratulations!! can't wait to see all the deets! :)

Although I wasnt able to read the whole PJ I saw your picture and had so say how beautiful

Thanks everyone! i am very happy with that picture to we are going to make it huge and hang it in our living room!

I love your wedding rehearsal dress!!!! Where did you find it?

It is from nordstrom. The designer is phoebe couture.

Your tea party centerpieces are gorgeous and so creative!

Thanks I am going to put up the tea party pictures soon.

I can't wait for an update:yay:

Welcome back! That picture is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest and hear about your big day!

What a beautiful photo, congratulations! I can't wait to read and see more! :bride:

WELCOME BACK! Your picture looks incredible!

Congrats again! And cannot wait to read more!

Thanks everyone. I just had my at home reception Saturday so I finally have some time to write my TR. I will start on it soon.

I am going to start my trip report today but here are a few of my favorite pictures from before the ceremony and at the ceremony! I have a lot more pictures I will post!
15093T.jpg

15110T.jpg

15341T.jpg

15144T-1.jpg

15202T-1.jpg

15232T.jpg

16203.jpg

16402T.jpg

16489.jpg

Wow these are truly gorgeous - I can't wait to see more and to read your TR!!!

Beautiful wedding! We're using the same color combination so I can't wait to see more pictures and read your TR!

Can't wait to see more pics. Everything and everyone looked so beautiful! I love your color scheme!

Wow these are truly gorgeous - I can't wait to see more and to read your TR!!!

I love all the colors, it looks like you had such a beautiful day. I can't wait to see more!

Everthing looks so beautiful :yay:

Wow the sneak peeks are great, love the color combo also.

omg! great sneak peaks! Everything looks beautiful! Can't wait to see more.

Beautiful wedding! We're using the same color combination so I can't wait to see more pictures and read your TR!

Awesome pictures and you looked great:thumbsup2...keep them comingpopcorn::

Can't wait to see more pics. Everything and everyone looked so beautiful! I love your color scheme!

Thanks Everyone!!

So I just typed out my first day of my PJ and I lost it all I have to go to work now so ill try again tonight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter