Andrea & Randy July 2010~My mad Hatter Tea Party Lots of pictures!

Which Mickey Voice Should I Use Link to voices on pg 4

• Dave Prat

• Michael Robles

• Michael Bettis

• Dean

• Sonny

• Craig

• Anders

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got an early wedding gift. One of my friends is paying for the Mad Hatter to come to my tea party!! I also have an awesome photographer taking some picture. The photographer said she was new to photography and wanted to start a portfolio but I have seen some of her work and it is amazing it looks like she has been doing it forever! I am so excited about the tea party!!

Also I let DF take on another task. I let him name our signature drinks. I think I may be kind of a bridezilla because every time I let him make a decision I have second thoughts about it lol. He named them Rowdy Randy and Toxic Andrea. He said he names it rowdy Randy because after he drinks couple of them he will be rowdy lol he is a dork.

WOO HOO! almost there!:yay: I like the tree ceremony-neat idea.....:goodvibes
good luck packing things up! we fly out next friday a.m. maybe we will run into each other:goodvibes

Thanks I really think it will be cool to watch the tree grow and say its from our wedding. I bet we will run into each other Ill be looking for you. Good luck with everything!!

On the forms I got from my photographer Misty Moitto it said that they like to speak over the phone with you before the wedding. So I asked them if there was a good time for me to call and they sent back an email that I could call any time till 8pm. I was thinking that we would walked through my BEO and talk about what will happen during that day kind of like the conversation I had with my wedding planner. Well instead she was really rude and said my husband emailed you everthing you need to know and the forms you filled out will let me know everything. Then she asked if I had any spacific questions. I asked her what time she thinks I should have her be at my hotel and she said I do not have your information with me its up to you. It kind of made me upset I was hoping to go over everything it would not have taken long. I mean they gave me the time to call I would understand if I just called out of the blue. I just hope things go better the day of the wedding. :scared:

But other then that everything is going good. I leave friday!!!

On the forms I got from my photographer Misty Moitto it said that they like to speak over the phone with you before the wedding. So I asked them if there was a good time for me to call and they sent back an email that I could call any time till 8pm. I was thinking that we would walked through my BEO and talk about what will happen during that day kind of like the conversation I had with my wedding planner. Well instead she was really rude and said my husband emailed you everthing you need to know and the forms you filled out will let me know everything. Then she asked if I had any spacific questions. I asked her what time she thinks I should have her be at my hotel and she said I do not have your information with me its up to you. It kind of made me upset I was hoping to go over everything it would not have taken long. I mean they gave me the time to call I would understand if I just called out of the blue. I just hope things go better the day of the wedding. :scared:

But other then that everything is going good. I leave friday!!!

Ew. That sounds a little rude. Well, even though that could be a little upsetting, in the grander scheme of things, you are days away from your wedding :goodvibes. I totally get it though, because hopefully she has a better attitude on the day of your wedding. It sounds like there was some form of mis-communication, maybe remind her, that per the forms they gave you it states blah blah blah (that they like to speak to you prior to the wedding to go over any details). But she should know that since it is a form given by them.

Wutev, after all is said and done, its about you and your DF and family and friends enjoying this moment. :goodvibes

What a great gift from you friend with the Mad Hatter :earsboy: He will be a great addition and it worked out so nicely that you have a photographer for it too. That's too bad about your conversation with Misty although I wouldn't worry, most brides you have had her really enjoyed working with her on their wedding day, so I am sure your special day will be just perfect too.

The tree ceremony is really cool, I love that it has dirt from both your childhood homes. In my family we always plant trees for special occasions (deaths, births, etc.) but have never heard of it at a wedding. Definitely very special and unique :flower2:

are you ready? wishing you safe travels, lots of fun and magic for a beautiful wedding! enjoy! maybe we will run into each other! I'LL be the one wearing ears!:rotfl: enjoy your trip!

Good luck with everything! I'm sure everything will go smoothly.
If you remember my wedding is the same day, and I've been busy finishing up a few loose ends. I spent most of yesterday afternoon finishing the Mickey programs! I had them printed and cut out for over a month ago, but between work and University courses they just sat there unfinished and DF is NOT allowed to touch them - he tried to cut one out and it looked like a horrible Mickey massicure :rotfl2:
We fly down early Tuesday morning so we need to be all ready by Monday evening. I had my last dress fitting last week and I pick up my dress in about two hours from now.
As I'm getting excited - you must be too!
I hope you have a magical day and everything goes smoothly, even your asile runner - and espically your tea party! :goodvibes

Good luck with everything! I'm sure everything will go smoothly.
If you remember my wedding is the same day, and I've been busy finishing up a few loose ends. I spent most of yesterday afternoon finishing the Mickey programs! I had them printed and cut out for over a month ago, but between work and University courses they just sat there unfinished and DF is NOT allowed to touch them - he tried to cut one out and it looked like a horrible Mickey massicure :rotfl2:
We fly down early Tuesday morning so we need to be all ready by Monday evening. I had my last dress fitting last week and I pick up my dress in about two hours from now.
As I'm getting excited - you must be too!
I hope you have a magical day and everything goes smoothly, even your asile runner - and espically your tea party! :goodvibes

Hi, I am so glad to hear from you. Good luck with your Mickey Programs! I know what you mean about the DF helping they mean well but they just are not ment for wedding planning lol :rotfl:Good Luck with everything. Make sure you post pictures!
Have a Magical Day I wish you the best and we both should be praying for good weather!

are you ready? wishing you safe travels, lots of fun and magic for a beautiful wedding! enjoy! maybe we will run into each other! I'LL be the one wearing ears!:rotfl: enjoy your trip!

I think I am ready lol. You travel safe to have a wonderful time! LOL I'll Take a double look at everyone wearing the wedding ears.

What a great gift from you friend with the Mad Hatter :earsboy: He will be a great addition and it worked out so nicely that you have a photographer for it too. That's too bad about your conversation with Misty although I wouldn't worry, most brides you have had her really enjoyed working with her on their wedding day, so I am sure your special day will be just perfect too.

The tree ceremony is really cool, I love that it has dirt from both your childhood homes. In my family we always plant trees for special occasions (deaths, births, etc.) but have never heard of it at a wedding. Definitely very special and unique :flower2:

Thanks. I am guessing I just caught Misty on a bad day. I love trees so I am excited about the tree planting ceremony I think it will be so nice to watch it grow in our back yard.

Ew. That sounds a little rude. Well, even though that could be a little upsetting, in the grander scheme of things, you are days away from your wedding :goodvibes. I totally get it though, because hopefully she has a better attitude on the day of your wedding. It sounds like there was some form of mis-communication, maybe remind her, that per the forms they gave you it states blah blah blah (that they like to speak to you prior to the wedding to go over any details). But she should know that since it is a form given by them.

Wutev, after all is said and done, its about you and your DF and family and friends enjoying this moment. :goodvibes

Thanks. I am just hoping I got her on a bad day. That is very true about the day being for us I am not going to let anything bother me it will be perfect no matter what.

Leaving tomorrow packing the car up tonight hopfully it will all fit! I plan on taking lots of pictures that I will share when I get back. Thanks to everyone who has helped me this board really was the most helpful tool for planning my wedding!

I have also done a lot for my tea party. It is going to be held the day before the wedding at lunch time. The location is the Key West room.
KeyWestRoom.jpg

I want to have one long table that will have an orange table cloth and a runner down the middle of wheat grass. I am going to have tea kettles with flowers in them down the table as well. Here is what I am working on right now. I want to get dry ice to put in the tea kettles so it looks like steam coming out.
cameraapril13104.jpg

cameraapril13100.jpg

The main center piece will be a cup cake tower with Alice theme cup cakes.

images.jpg

100_5061.jpg

I also want to have lanterns all over. I really would like to hang them from the ceiling but I do not think there will be any way to do this.
cameraapril13107.jpg

There will be two younger girls at the tea party and by luck at Micheals the other day I found these little princes tea sets that they can paint. Only cost $2

cameraapril13110.jpg

cameraapril13111.jpg

I also came up with an idea for an invitation

cameraapril13115.jpg

The front says don't be late for a very important date

cameraapril13108.jpg

the inside says
[FONT=&quot] You must join us in a cup of tea[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Andrea’s Mad Hatter Tea Party[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]July 14, 2010 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 11:00am to 1:00pm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Grand Floridian Hotel [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Please Rsvp or off with your head!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I also bought a dress.
cameraapril13121.jpg

And a necklaces with a tea kettle on it

cameraapril13116.jpg

I already have a hat because I am giving everyone who come one to decorate. There is going to be a separate table with ribbon, flowers, and feathers. Mine is the white hat I still need to decorate it. The blue ones are for people in my wedding party and the black are for everyone else.

cameraapril13126.jpg

I found this hat though and love it. I may have to wear more then one hat during the party lol. Maybe change half way through.

il_430xN81948063.jpg

I also am working on the favors for the tea party they are going to be so cute I am very excited for them.

I love love all the cute stuff you did for the tea party! Absolutely adorable!

princess: Have a wonderful time at your tea today, looking forward to seeing the pictures!

:groom: In case I don't get on tomorrow, I wanted to wish you a happy wedding day! Congratulations and I hope you have time to enjoy each and every moment of your magical day. May all your dreams come true! :bride:

safe trip hun! I hope everything is beautiful! can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks

Have a safe trip and a beautiful day!!! You going means it is less than a month for me YAY!!

Thanks, good luck to you!

I love love all the cute stuff you did for the tea party! Absolutely adorable!

Thanks hopefuly Ill have some pictures soon to show you how it turned out

Have a great trip!! :woohoo:

Thanks!

princess: Have a wonderful time at your tea today, looking forward to seeing the pictures!

:groom: In case I don't get on tomorrow, I wanted to wish you a happy wedding day! Congratulations and I hope you have time to enjoy each and every moment of your magical day. May all your dreams come true! :bride:

Thanks we did!

We had an amazing time at our wedding!! Everything went great!! I will write a TR and put up reviews soon! Here is one picture we have gotten from Misty so far!

38522_10150231606275542_226245075541_13789451_8357504_n.jpg

That picture is beautiful! Misty does amazing work so I cannot wait to see the rest of your pictures and read all about your big day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter