And they're off! Live trip report

juliebro

<font color=green>Has been visited<br><font color=
Just having coffee and then getting ready to go the airport. Flying at 11 am from Manchester with Virgin. Checked in online yesterday.

We are there for a little over 3 weeks. Our longest trip yet. Lots planned.

Just having coffee and then getting ready to go the airport. Flying at 11 am from Manchester with Virgin. Checked in online yesterday.

We are there for a little over 3 weeks. Our longest trip yet. Lots planned.

Lucky thing! Enjoy. Looking forward to read about your trip. :thumbsup2

Just going to the gate. Good trip to the airport and easy quick bagdrop. Had breakfast in the exec lounge. Will update once we're there! Hoping to run to Immigration !

Just going to the gate. Good trip to the airport and easy quick bagdrop. Had breakfast in the exec lounge. Will update once we're there! Hoping to run to Immigration !

Have a great holiday :-)
What lounge did you use? Would you recommend it?

Really good flight over. New self-serve kiosks in Immigration helped us get through quickly. We were leaving the airport 75 mins after landing, which was great.

Exec lounge we used was the Styal lounge, as the Escape lounge was full. Sadly no bacon or sausage sandwich in Styal!

Used Alamo and selected a Dodge Charger. All unpacked and settled in now. Going out to eat shortly. No definite plans for tomorrow but will see how we feel in the morning.

Has been pouring down with rain.

We will probably try the self-serve kiosks in July but hope to beat 75 mins to leave airport, I would like to be in the hotel by then, I am used to arriving indirect which is far quicker, we will see:goodvibes

If Escape was full then I think I better book it soon, DS will not be happy if he doesn't get his bacon buttie ;-)
75 minutes from start to finish sounds good for MCO especially for this busy spring time period. Hope the weather dries up for you :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter