**An Open Letter to You All with a Slinkyman Update***

Bug and Ink,

So wonderful to hear the news. You have been an inspiration to me and mine this year. Me, to remember to love my kids ALL the time, because in an instant it could all be very, very difficult. My kids, to help them understand that their life isn't over because the Disney Channel is out on our cable box, or that their friend making fun of them doesn't make it their "worse day ever" (Yes, my daughter is a tad dramatic)

I remind her of your story often, and to remind her to be thankful for what she has and to think of others who are going through so much. She asked how Slinky and Dlandchick were last week, so I can give her an update now.

You really should consider writing a real book about this. I offer my editorial skills, gratis of course. It could be so much help for others in your situation.

Big hugs to you and Ink, and to all those who prayed for you. As to your lost faith, it's not really lost, just a little off-track right now. Remember, though, that the more time you spend away from Him, the stronger the Other has a hold.

You really should consider writing a real book about this. I offer my editorial skills, gratis of course. It could be so much help for others in your situation.

This is a wonderful idea. Bug, you definitely have enough material and love to write a book.

Wow this is very wonderful news to hear! I am sooo glad to hear this and thanks for the mention on first post and glad I could be there to help.
~Spongeblair- I'm always here :) Bring on October!

Bug and Ink, what can I say other than that I'm absolutely thrilled for you. You truely deserve to have this wonderful news, a big Woot from me.
Ink, you are an inspiration to many. If this doesn't show that kind words means so much even if from someone that we don't know, I don't know what is.
I pray for your continued health. You have a bright future ahead Ink :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter