**An Open Letter to You All with a Slinkyman Update***

What Wonderful news!! Congratulations Ink!! Bug, you and your family have now been twice blessed. The first time when Ink came into this world, and now again when a precious life has been returned to you!! Sending great big Grandma hugs your way!!

Thats great news! We are all so happy for you guys

Woot Woot Oh what wonderful news. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Remember my friend when we struggle in our faith that is when HE sends people with skin on to send comfort. To help carry the burden and that you can see people all around you. Sharing His Love and Hope. I wish the world would be a place without struggle, illness and pain But I know in all my struggles I am a stronger and better person for it. For the more I have struggled the more compassion I can share.

You are such a caring strong loving mom. Ink has become a caring compassionate young person. He has faced what most of us fear. His his bravery he knows there is nothing he can not do or over come! What wonderful news. So happy for Ink. Doing happy dance for you :cool1: :banana: :yay: :grouphug:

That is FANTASIC news. I am so happy to ready that. I have the happiest tears streaming down my face right now.

Remission is one of the most beautiful words in the world!!!

Keeping you all in prayer for a continuosly healthy future. :hug:

Bug and Slinky,

So happy to hear your great news:woohoo: , and thanks for remembering Dlandchick. I know you two know what it's like to be in the thick of things and not being able to imagine the light at the end of the tunnel--or even to remember there IS an end to the tunnel.

Land and I think of you often, and the picture of Lady Hope and her special autographs is on the fireplace mantel. There is even another patient at Land's doctor's office with the same diagnosis as Slinky and when we can't remember her name, we refer to her as "Slinkygirl".

Woot, woot, woot for Slinky!:cheer2:

Smackeralchick, Dlandchick's Mom

:cheer2: You go, my friend!!! - Remission is the BEST - you fought the war and, by gum, you won it! :cheer2:

That is so awesome. I'm so glad you received such great news! :hug:

Congraulations to you and ink! Ink is such a strong young man for beating this cancer, and a inspiration to all of us.

And Bug, you're truely a wonderful mother. You were there when he wasn't feeling well, and you were there in the tough times. I loved hearing the story from you, thank you for sharing with us.

Woot! I'm so glad to hear the Slinky's in remission :banana: :dance3: :woohoo: :cheer2: Thank you for remembering us Bug:hug: Ink's story reminds me that it will be over. I hope you and Slinky have an awesome school year, and that you had a nice celebration for the "all clear" :goodvibes

To the best of my photoshopping ability (I am so clearly new at this :) )

4t6xfyw.png

Good luck with the surgery :thumbsup2

EDIT: Tinypic blew this up! Sorry!

So great to read your note Bug! Big, Huge Congratulations to you all!!

Your story has been an amazing one and as much as you say we have all touched your lives....You , Ink and SmallD have touched all of ours even more then you know! Thank you for sharing it all with us....lives have been changed and you have helped make many people more caring & giving by sharing it with us.
I'm so glad your book is now finished and you are able to close it...but you are right...I think it is important not to forget it, as that book has made you guys all stronger and an inspiration to many.

Hugs to you guys!!

I know this is a little off topic, but i just wanted to thank Ink today for his help with my Stitch trade.

He held the Stitch hat and then stood there patiently while I traded with Raider_sensation. And all the while, people were asking him for help, and he had other trades to help with after mine. He was very patient and the perfect example of a great community leader in action.

So vmk, you made a great choice with CL_slinkyman for a Community leader. Hugs and Thanks so much CL_slinkyman!! :hug: :hug: :flower3: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter