Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the process of trying to get caught up with design requests but I ask for everyone's patience. The next few weeks are going to be a little crazy for me and I will do my best to work on designs when I can. If anyone needs anything in certain amount of time, please let me know and I will do my best to have your designs done in time. Thanks for everyone's patience. All is good here - just busy!

Thank you so much Amy!! It looks great :)
I used your transfers this morning and they are awesome!! Very easy to use! so glad I bought them. My sister used ones from the craft store and yours were so much better!!

May I request Please and thank you
1 Purple flip flop Traci and a Heart on the other flip flop-in the black font in post 2699
2 green flip flop Tim with a fire minion on the other flop if available

3 Can you make a Keep Calm and Cruise on with the carnival ship(triumph) on the top. Like they usually make those designs.

4. Carnival Triumph cruise letters in The Fields.

Thank you very much

Hi Amy
I am hoping you can help. I have been looking for a candy bar wrapper to use as a gift for my co workers as I retire after 25 years as a medical office manager. I wanted the front to say Emergency Chocolate and the back to say "use for stress, anxiety or feelings of confusion.

It doesn't really matter what graphics you use. I would like it to have red on it. I plan to use large Hershey bars. Thanks so much.

I am looking to get the numbers 1, 2, 3, and the word cold done with a Minion style.
I am looking to have these each done individually to use them in a classroom for lunch count.

Somewhere I saw a porthole you made. I wonder if you could put the Norwegian Epic in the center with the names " Mike & Brenda" Please, thank you for taking the time to do this. Also if there is any other EPIC things you could do. I love making lots of magnets for our door. Is there anyway you could do name tags with the Epic on them. It would be one for Mike and one for Brenda.:):):):):):)

Sorry to bother you again but just thought about the ports. Can you do something for each port please? One is Cozumel, Mexico..... George Town, Grand Caymen.......and Ocho, Rios, Jamaica. You can add our names if you can but if not thats ok too, " Mike & Brenda" Thank you in advance.

Hi Amy,

Me again. . sorry. I found some Nick Resort autograph pages you made for Universal. . THANKS!!!

Just to let everyone know - I have been out of town for over a week and things here have been crazy. It will take me some time just to get caught up on reading through the threads I have missed since gone much less start designing. So if you have an urgent request or need something in a timely manner, please pm me with your request. Otherwise, I will be doing my best to get caught up on requests over the next week or two. Thanks for your patience!

Hi Amy,
When you get a chance could I request a couple of name fills
Batman for CHRIS, If possible using the classic tv batman style
Lego Chima for WORTH
Ballerina style for LILA her favorite color is pink

Thank you so much.

Wendy

Hi Amy,

Can I please get a port hole design PV7, with the following names on the life savers? I have seen one on page 50, thread #737.

Cruising with Family & Friends
Allure of the Seas
February 7-14, 2016

Angela, Xun (one on each side of the porthole)
Jamie, Steve
Min, Jack
Ling, Morgan
Diana, the kids

Thank you so much!

Diana

Here is your requested design...

angela_cruise_zps13285e29.jpg

Hi my hubby is a HUGE Nascar fan.

I was wandering if you can do a name fills for the following

Doug with Jimmie Johnson fill

Carter with Dale Jr fill

Nascar with any nascar fill

Carter with images from legoland

Shelly with Seaworld images name fill including Dolphins

Thank you so very much. We trip appreciate this

Shelly

Here are your requested designs...

carter_dalejrfill_zps0fab2f98.jpg

carter_legolandfill_zpsfe7274a2.jpg

doug_jimmiefill_zps5a8c91d3.jpg

nascar_jefffill_zps5dae4398.jpg

shelly_seaworldfill_zpsa1eab38c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter