Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Amy!! It looks great :)
I used your transfers this morning and they are awesome!! Very easy to use! so glad I bought them. My sister used ones from the craft store and yours were so much better!!

You are very welcome! I am glad you are loving the transfers!

May I request Please and thank you
1 Purple flip flop Traci and a Heart on the other flip flop-in the black font in post 2699
2 green flip flop Tim with a fire minion on the other flop if available

3 Can you make a Keep Calm and Cruise on with the carnival ship(triumph) on the top. Like they usually make those designs.

4. Carnival Triumph cruise letters in The Fields.

Thank you very much

Here are your requested designs... I hope you like the way they turned out.

keepcalm_cruise_zps7c884cec.jpg

tim_flipflop_zps73789f1b.jpg

traci_flipflops_zps59293293.jpg

thefields_triumphfill_zps160326ba.jpg

Hi Amy
I am hoping you can help. I have been looking for a candy bar wrapper to use as a gift for my co workers as I retire after 25 years as a medical office manager. I wanted the front to say Emergency Chocolate and the back to say "use for stress, anxiety or feelings of confusion.

It doesn't really matter what graphics you use. I would like it to have red on it. I plan to use large Hershey bars. Thanks so much.

I hope you like this...

candybar_emergency_zps098270a7.jpg

Can someone help me design a family disney trip shirt?

I am unable to help you with your Disney request. Your best bet would be to post in the main thread asking for your design. Be as specific as possible as to what you are looking for and it will help the designers to know if they have what you are looking for.

In post 3681 Norwegian, Can I have the names Michael & Brenda please. Thank you so much

Somewhere I saw a porthole you made. I wonder if you could put the Norwegian Epic in the center with the names " Mike & Brenda" Please, thank you for taking the time to do this. Also if there is any other EPIC things you could do. I love making lots of magnets for our door. Is there anyway you could do name tags with the Epic on them. It would be one for Mike and one for Brenda.:):):):):):)

Sorry to bother you again but just thought about the ports. Can you do something for each port please? One is Cozumel, Mexico..... George Town, Grand Caymen.......and Ocho, Rios, Jamaica. You can add our names if you can but if not thats ok too, " Mike & Brenda" Thank you in advance.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s67/M_I_C_K_E_Y/fourth album/mike_cruise_spongebob2.jpg can you do this with the norwegian epic please with the names Mike & Brenda Thank you

Post #3681 was Sponge Bob and not Norwegian. So I did both for you since you want lots of magnets. Hopefully you can use them all...

brenda_spongebobfill_zps9ada9c7a.jpg

michael_spongebobfill_zps5e89c244.jpg

michael_epicfill_zps045cee2d.jpg

brenda_epicfill_zpse7c8a382.jpg

mikebrenda_porthole_zps63cc310b.jpg

mikebrenda_cruise2_zps0b91b8c1.jpg

mikebrenda_cruisespongebob2b_zps5d55bd82.jpg

Hi Amy,

I will post a few request as I find them (Trip in end of Aug 2014):

And

For the following names:

Jayden
Jayvin
Savon
Anjel

Also, do you happen to have any autograph pages for Nickelodeon Resort? Haven't found any. ..

Thanks in advance

Hi Amy,

Me again. . sorry. I found some Nick Resort autograph pages you made for Universal. . THANKS!!!

Here are your requested designs... I am glad you found the autograph pages.

jayvin_spongebobfill_zpsc28cbca8.jpg

jayden_spongebobfill_zps9d008c1e.jpg

anjel_spongebobfill_zps0c5b2ff5.jpg

savon_spongebobfill_zps1c93fd5c.jpg

anjel_universalautocover_zps953526c1.jpg

savon_universalautocover_zpse66b4075.jpg

jayvin_universalautocover_zps109b93f6.jpg

jayden_universalautocover_zps75ad5697.jpg

Hi Amy
Thank you for the candy wrapper. It is just what I wanted and I appreciate your time.
Camille

Hi Amy,
When you get a chance could I request a couple of name fills
Batman for CHRIS, If possible using the classic tv batman style
Lego Chima for WORTH
Ballerina style for LILA her favorite color is pink

Thank you so much.

Wendy

I am not sure what classic tv batman is - so hopefully this will work for you...

chris_batmanfill_zps170a71ce.jpg

worth_legochimafill_zpsf9fcad91.jpg

lila_balletshoefill_zpsf4cd9ac3.jpg

It is perfect! Thank-you so much!!!:thumbsup2

This is perfect! If you have anything with Harry Potter he can add it to the box as part of the gift. That is what she really wants to see. He is surprising her with a day at Universal as part of their honeymoon. He wants to give her the gift on their first date anniversary next week. The ticket by itself is awesome but if there is something you have with Harry Potter on it and have time to make that would be great!

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter