Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy this is exactly what we were thinking. One last thing, I was wondering if you could use the black font that you used for the vs, and underneath the whole design can you center the words divided alliance. Thank you so much.

I worked on this for you - let me know if you would like any changes...

penn_panthers.jpg

Amy,
I wanted to see if I could request one last design. I am purchasing as gifts free ride jet ski excursions @ Walt Disney World for a few members of our party. This place that does this is Sammy Duvall, they do not sell gift certificates, they said I could just be the payer when we get there. I wanted to make a gift certificate to present to the recipients as their gift. Can you design something? I need one that says good for one free 1/2 hour jet ski excursion and one that says good for one hour jet ski excursion. Maybe something on it saying redeemable on your magical vacation etc.. If you need graphics you can look at their website of sammyduvall.com or just come up with some water based, jet ski type graphics. Thank you once again for your creative hard work!!

Amy this is exactly what we were thinking. One last thing, I was wondering if you could use the black font that you used for the vs, and underneath the whole design can you center the words divided alliance. Thank you so much.

Here it is all fixed up...

penn_panthers2.jpg

Amy,
I wanted to see if I could request one last design. I am purchasing as gifts free ride jet ski excursions @ Walt Disney World for a few members of our party. This place that does this is Sammy Duvall, they do not sell gift certificates, they said I could just be the payer when we get there. I wanted to make a gift certificate to present to the recipients as their gift. Can you design something? I need one that says good for one free 1/2 hour jet ski excursion and one that says good for one hour jet ski excursion. Maybe something on it saying redeemable on your magical vacation etc.. If you need graphics you can look at their website of sammyduvall.com or just come up with some water based, jet ski type graphics. Thank you once again for your creative hard work!!

I worked on this... I made it the size of an envelope or gift certificate size.

jetski_invite.jpg

jetski_invite2.jpg

I love your New Moon Disign!! Could I have one that says...
Team Jacob

Thank You so much for the great DISign and all of your hard work!!

Amy, Would you kill me if I asked for a change on the chocolate wrapper and mint matchbook? I forwarded them to the girl who's printing them and she asked if it was possible to make the backgrounds all white w/ just the wording in purple. She said it will cost us less to print them since it will use less ink. Could you do that? Also could you add the website: www.mollysmission.wordpress.com

Thank you so much!

Hi! I have a few more please.
-littlest pet shop in Megan
-Dining Card--could you put Deva & Sprin Break 2010 on it? and could the border be pink and white polka dots?
-Squidward name design--Kimberly
-My Little Pony name Design in Megan
-Webkinz in Megan
-Abby Cadabby in Deva
-Patrick name design--Kimberly
-American Idol design with Kimberly, Megan, Jennifer, Alison, Mom, and Dad
-spongebob design--Kimberly--yellow border?
-both of the care bears in Deva
-green & blue spongebob name--Kimberly
-Both Strawberry shortcake designs--Megan

Just a few more, I promise :)
-Thing 1= Kimberly
-Thing 2= Alison
-thing 3= Jennifer
-Thing 4= Megan
-Green & red ladybug name design--Kimberly
-Could you do a yankee candle design? with Mom on it?
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

Hey Amy,
I have been searching through your designs and have found the perfect one for 3 little boys. My best friend is adopting them and they have become huge LSU fans, no surprise in that household. Could you please do me their names with LSU background?
Tristen
Gavin
Braden
Thanks a million. Dena U ROCK :thumbsup2

Did you look on jiffyshirts.com? A picture might be helpful but I am not familiar with many tshirt sites so I am not sure if I would know or not. You may be better off posting the picture on the main board. More people could then see it and maybe be of more help.

Yes, I checked jiffyshirts and didn't see it. I will post on the main board, kinda a nervous about doing that but I know you are right.

I couldn't find a shell and starfish one I liked any better than the original graphic so I tried to put a starfish on the regular design. I am not sure if I like it or not. I thought maybe it looked too much like it was inserted and not part of the original graphic. If you like this better, let me know and I would be gald to do the other three as well.

peter_shellfill2.jpg

I think it is AWESOME!! If it is not too much trouble, I would be grateful. I LOVE what you have already done!! Thank so mcuh!! I am going to use your DISigns in our scrapbook, also as door magnets for our Castaway Cay day and any where else I can. I LOVE THEM!! :banana:

Amy, Would you kill me if I asked for a change on the chocolate wrapper and mint matchbook? I forwarded them to the girl who's printing them and she asked if it was possible to make the backgrounds all white w/ just the wording in purple. She said it will cost us less to print them since it will use less ink. Could you do that? Also could you add the website: www.mollysmission.wordpress.com

Thank you so much!

Here they are all fixed up... if you want the mint matchbook without the purple background at all, let me know. I tried to have just enough purple on both so that you would know where to fold.

candybar_nicu2.jpg

mint_nicu2.jpg

Hi! I have a few more please.
-littlest pet shop in Megan
-Dining Card--could you put Deva & Sprin Break 2010 on it? and could the border be pink and white polka dots?
-Squidward name design--Kimberly
-My Little Pony name Design in Megan
-Webkinz in Megan
-Abby Cadabby in Deva
-Patrick name design--Kimberly
-American Idol design with Kimberly, Megan, Jennifer, Alison, Mom, and Dad
-spongebob design--Kimberly--yellow border?
-both of the care bears in Deva
-green & blue spongebob name--Kimberly
-Both Strawberry shortcake designs--Megan

Just a few more, I promise :)
-Thing 1= Kimberly
-Thing 2= Alison
-thing 3= Jennifer
-Thing 4= Megan
-Green & red ladybug name design--Kimberly
-Could you do a yankee candle design? with Mom on it?
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

I don't have individual designs for Squidward or Patrick so I did the regular Sponge Bob fill and one in yellow. I hope I got them all.

For the dining card - you may want to wait until closer to your trip if you do not already know - If you do - I need the number of adults/children and for how many nights you will be on the dining plan.

kimberly_spongebobfill.jpg

kimberly_spongebob_yellow.jpg

deva_carebearsfill.jpg

kimberly_ladybugfill.jpg

deva_abbycad.jpg

american_idol_group.jpg

megan_strawberry.jpg

megan_strawberry2.jpg

mom_candle.jpg

kimberly_thing1.jpg

alison_thing2.jpg

jennifer_thing3.jpg

megan_thing4.jpg

megan_webkinzfill.jpg

megan_pony2.jpg

megan_ponyfill.jpg

megan_petshop.jpg

deva_carebears.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter