Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much:worship::worship::worship: I love it. The other ones you made for Nathan I had made in poster sized and they look awesome!!!!! Have a great day. thanks for sharing your talent.:flower3:

You are welcome - I like the way the question mark is upside down in that font!

I worked on this and then realized that you may have wanted each design with only one name on it. If that is what you wanted, let me know.

tracey_seaworld_group.jpg
I'm sorry I didn't explain it very well. Would it be too much trouble to put just individual names on it? I can't wait to see because I love how the first one turned out.

I'm sorry I didn't explain it very well. Would it be too much trouble to put just individual names on it? I can't wait to see because I love how the first one turned out.

It looked a little blank or off centered with only the name. I tried a couple varaitions. Let me know if you like one of these or if you would like me to try something else.

tracey1.jpg

tracey2.jpg

It looked a little blank or off centered with only the name. I tried a couple varaitions. Let me know if you like one of these or if you would like me to try something else.

tracey1.jpg

[/quote
The first one is my favorite. Could you also post one without a name, just Sea World 2010?

Hi Amy,

My sister-in-law recommend u to do designs. I am throwing my daughter a quinceanera party (sweet 15) in September and wanted to know if you could do a design for candy bar wrappers. I would love it if you would send me your link so i can see your designs. Thanks.:cool1:

Hi Amy,

My sister-in-law recommend u to do designs. I am throwing my daughter a quinceanera party (sweet 15) in September and wanted to know if you could do a design for candy bar wrappers. I would love it if you would send me your link so i can see your designs. Thanks.:cool1:

Please read the blue message in my signature. I would be glad to send you the link!

Amy, I have just finished going through your entire thread and I saw so many wonderful designs I don't know where to start. Could I possibly get the following designs. All of them are name fill designs.

Polka dot and flower:
Megan, Melissa, Judy, Mommy and Grandma

Littlest Pet Shop:
Megan

My Little Pony:
Megan

Spiderman:
Matthew

Thomas:
Matthew

Dinasaurs:
Matthew
Megan

SpongeBob:
Matthew
Megan

Webkinz:
Matthew
Megan

Diego:
Matthew

Seashells:
Megan
Matthew
Melissa
Paul
Judy
Mommy
Daddy

I realize there are a whole lot of design requests and I will certainly understand if you can't do all of them. Thanks in advance.

Hey Amy,
Need another invitation design- Jake just completed his baptism class and will soon be baptised- don't have a date yet so could you leave space to fill that part in: something like

Please join our family as we celebrate Jake's Baptism
Date:
Time:

Church of the Springs, Ocala Fl
Celebration to continue at our home immediately following ceremony

Rsvp:

Amy,

I was hoping you could do some candy bar wrappers for me from this logo:
MollysMissioncircleBP.jpg

I'd like some regular size bar wrappers, mint matchbooks, and lollipop covers w/ the logo and to say:
Supporting NICU's & Raising Prematurity Awareness
www.mollysmission.wordpress.com

Can you do nugget wrappers to have the logo and www.mollysmission.wordpress.com

We're doing a bullroast fundraiser for a local NICU and I thought these would be perfect.

Thank you so much!

Hi Amy,

How have you been? You have been doing my kids borthday invites for a few years now. Its almost time and I am trying to talk them into a non disney theme lol.

Can you make me for a t-shirt A picture of a Tooth and the words Look What I Lost!!

My 4yo lost her first tooth last night and It thought it would make a cute shirt.

Thank You,

Lisa

Amy you are so amazing. You have done 2 designs for our PTA already. They love your work. They are requesting one more design. I really hope you don't mind. I fully understand if I have requested to much so far.

We are doing another jar collection. This time between the classes themselves. We are calling it Penny Races. Kids just bring in loose change. Class that brings in the most wins a prize. Could you do a design that incorporates race cars and change. Maybe change falling down like confetti or instead of a checkerd flag one with coins. Or cars with coins on them, cars made out of coin rolls. I am not the creative one. So take it away, anything you come up with I know they will love. We haven't come up with a catchy slogan. Maybe off to the races.

Thanks
nicolesmom

Amy, I have just finished going through your entire thread and I saw so many wonderful designs I don't know where to start. Could I possibly get the following designs. All of them are name fill designs.
I realize there are a whole lot of design requests and I will certainly understand if you can't do all of them. Thanks in advance.

Here are your requests... There are 2 for My Little Pony because I wasn't sure which one I liked better.

megan_ponyfill.jpg

megan_pony2.jpg

matthew_diegofill.jpg

matthew_spidermanfill.jpg

matthew_thomasfill.jpg

megan_webkinzfill.jpg

matthew_webkinzfill.jpg

megan_flowerdotfill.jpg

melissa_flowerdotfill.jpg

judy_flowerdotfill.jpg

mommy_flowerdotfill.jpg

grandma_flowerdotfill.jpg

megan_spongebobfill.jpg

megan_dinosaurfill.jpg

matthew_spongebobfill.jpg

matthew_dinosaurfill.jpg

megan_shellfill.jpg

matthew_shellfill.jpg

melissa_shellfill.jpg

paul_shellfill.jpg

judy_shellfill.jpg

mommy_shellfill.jpg

daddy_shellfill.jpg

Hey Amy,
Need another invitation design- Jake just completed his baptism class and will soon be baptised- don't have a date yet so could you leave space to fill that part in: something like

Please join our family as we celebrate Jake's Baptism
Date:
Time:

Church of the Springs, Ocala Fl
Celebration to continue at our home immediately following ceremony

Rsvp:

I worked on this for you - let me know if you need me to customize it for you. I made the invite 5.5 x 11 - half a sheet of paper

jake_invite.jpg

Here is a coordinating candy wrapper...

jake_candy.jpg

I worked on this for you - let me know if you need me to customize it for you. I made the invite 5.5 x 11 - half a sheet of paper

jake_invite.jpg

Here is a coordinating candy wrapper...

jake_candy.jpg

Thank you, I'll let you know if I want the date addedonce we've got one otherwise I'll just write it in- thank you also for the wrappers- i think they'll be perfect treats

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter