Amy's Designs

Oh how sad!

Does that mean we can't use the designs you've already made, or just no more future designs?

I so wish I would have saved some of your designs I wanted to use for future trips.............:sad2:

Oh how sad!

Does that mean we can't use the designs you've already made, or just no more future designs?

I so wish I would have saved some of your designs I wanted to use for future trips.............:sad2:

I am just unable to do future designs.

I know that there is also a thread that some have posted designs they have saved from designers that are no longer designing. (myself included)

I encourage others to post designs of mine that may be generic enough to share with others.

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear this! I :love: your designs and so do my girls!!!!! I hope that you can continue to create somehow :)

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear this! I :love: your designs and so do my girls!!!!! I hope that you can continue to create somehow :)

I have been around a little doing non Disney designs. Thank you very much for appreciating my work - it means a lot to me.

Amy, I don't see your website address listed anymore. I understand what happy with Disney but are you going (or still have) to keep your website for other projects and if so what is it again? Thanks.

Amy, I don't see your website address listed anymore. I understand what happy with Disney but are you going (or still have) to keep your website for other projects and if so what is it again? Thanks.

I am still deciding what I want to use it for. It may be a little while before I decide and get something on it but the addess is www.amymickey.com

I knew something was up when I went to your site a couple times and it was not there! I needed shirts for May, but because Disney has to be the big brother of tee shirts we all love, now no one can get those wonderful shirts we all love so much. Poo-poo on you, Disney Legal Dept. You suck!!!!

I do have some of the designs, but they have other names and 2007 or 2006 on them. I wonder if I can photo shop themself to make my own shirts. I'll have to check and see if I can photoshop the names out and use them just for myself.

You were not selling them, why would they stop you? It is ridiculous to go after a designer who makes individual shirt designs for people and not after all the idiots on eBay and other sites selling fake Disney pins and Park Passes. Why come after someone who is actually making their product better? I mean whenever I have worn your shirts at DL or WDW, everyone asks where I got it. It is good advertising for them.

Disney would be smart to let you continue to make them, as it is great advertising for them. I guess they don't want to lose the money they THINK they could make from the shirts. I can tell you this:

NO one at Disney could do them as well as you and they need to really rethink this move. I always thought it was legal to make them if you were not making a profit from them. Giving it away is not illegal. Selling it is a BIG no-no, but just making them and giving the design away is not illegal. You should check with Legal Aid, I really don't think it is illegal to give away something you create. As long as you do NOT profit...That is key.
I'm sad... You had the best designs!

Hey Amy I used some of your designs last yer for our trip and really loved them.

We are going for July 4 this year. We are mking shirts again, but DH is coming along this year and will not wear a "Disney" 4th of July shirt so want to try a shirt for man non-disney for the 4th of July?

I knew something was up when I went to your site a couple times and it was not there! I needed shirts for May, but because Disney has to be the big brother of tee shirts we all love, now no one can get those wonderful shirts we all love so much. Poo-poo on you, Disney Legal Dept. You suck!!!!

I do have some of the designs, but they have other names and 2007 or 2006 on them. I wonder if I can photo shop themself to make my own shirts. I'll have to check and see if I can photoshop the names out and use them just for myself.

You were not selling them, why would they stop you? It is ridiculous to go after a designer who makes individual shirt designs for people and not after all the idiots on eBay and other sites selling fake Disney pins and Park Passes. Why come after someone who is actually making their product better? I mean whenever I have worn your shirts at DL or WDW, everyone asks where I got it. It is good advertising for them.

Disney would be smart to let you continue to make them, as it is great advertising for them. I guess they don't want to lose the money they THINK they could make from the shirts. I can tell you this:

NO one at Disney could do them as well as you and they need to really rethink this move. I always thought it was legal to make them if you were not making a profit from them. Giving it away is not illegal. Selling it is a BIG no-no, but just making them and giving the design away is not illegal. You should check with Legal Aid, I really don't think it is illegal to give away something you create. As long as you do NOT profit...That is key.
I'm sad... You had the best designs!

Thank you for loving my designs and appreciating my work. I, of course, was upset at first and still long to design but am now looking on the bright side.

I now have more time to do the things I was neglecting like spend more time with hubby and the kids, do things like clean my house or laundry (although it doesn't take much to help me to find an excuse not to do these things - ha ha), visit with family and friends, etc.

The only way for me to truely move on is to just accept it and find the silver lining.

I am so glad to have helped so many in the almost a year I was designing and hope that those that have my designs will share them with others on the boards.

See this thread for some of my designs and feel free to post the ones you have:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1738996

I am still deciding what I want to use it for. It may be a little while before I decide and get something on it but the addess is www.amymickey.com

your link doesn't work - the amymickey one - is there a different one? I would love to see it!
You do amazing work!

It doesn't work because as of now, my website is down. I am not sure when/if it will be back up or what will be on it.

Hey Amy I used some of your designs last yer for our trip and really loved them.

We are going for July 4 this year. We are mking shirts again, but DH is coming along this year and will not wear a "Disney" 4th of July shirt so want to try a shirt for man non-disney for the 4th of July?

I worked on this... if you'd like any changes, let me know.

4thjuly_american.jpg

Amy,
Love the American Flag Picture. Can you do it just of the USA outline with the Flag and one with the Christian Flag? Thanks...
Hope you get your site up soon. I can only imagine of how long it takes to do these designs. Lucky for me, I cut and pasted alot of your designs with names of those in our family. I hope you saved your designs before removing them.

Amy,
Love the American Flag Picture. Can you do it just of the USA outline with the Flag and one with the Christian Flag? Thanks...
Hope you get your site up soon. I can only imagine of how long it takes to do these designs. Lucky for me, I cut and pasted alot of your designs with names of those in our family. I hope you saved your designs before removing them.

Here is what I worked on for you. I wasn't sure which Christian Flag you were after so I did one of each. I couldn't find them very big, so I hope these will work for you.

For now, I do not have anything in the works for my webpage yet. I have been trying to decide what it will have on it - designs, tshirt transfer information, or what?

Because this thread is so huge and empty - I have started a new thread. You can find it here.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1742222

And now your designs...

usa_flag.jpg

christian_flag.jpg

christian_flag2.jpg

Thank you Amy for the Flags. The first and the third was just what I wanted. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Hope to see more of your designs in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter