Amy's Designs

how did you make your name?

I use Photoshop Element 5.0 and here is a tutorial to show you how it is done.

http://www.planetphotoshop.com/photos-within-type-part-1.html

Photoshop Elements is now on version 7.0, I believe, and I have had several people say that this particular tutorial does not work with the newer versions but it will give you an idea. You can do a search here (I know there was at least 1 or 2 threads about it) or online to find a more up to date tutorial. I hope this helps.

Hi! Any chance you could please make a Wall-e candy bar wrapper for my son's b-day party? His name is Jack.

Thank you!

Hi! Any chance you could please make a Wall-e candy bar wrapper for my son's b-day party? His name is Jack.

Thank you!

I know I just posted this to you in the other thread - but I am unable to do Disney designs. I see you have started your own thread, hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Sorry you are unable to do them anymore...I was hoping to see them.

I am still designing non Disney designs - you can see my webpage link below for most of my designs. (I haven't updated in a couple of months)

To see some of my former Disney designs (that some gracious Dis'ers have shared) see this link...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1738996

I cannot make any changes to them but some can easily be used as they are.

Hi, your designs are awesome! Would you mind making a name ALAN with Pokémon design letters! My 5yo loves your designs

Hi, your designs are awesome! Would you mind making a name ALAN with Pokémon design letters! My 5yo loves your designs

This is a really old thread... if you would like any other designs, please find my current thread here

https://www.disboards.com/threads/amys-non-disney-designs-part-iv.3320155/

alan_pokemonfill3_zpsmspvjmww.jpg

Please, I would really appreciate your help. My daughter is going to be five years old next month and the theme wiil be Snow White. I would be very happy if you made the invitation, design for a T-Shirt and all the stickers and other desings for sweets and party things. We are from Brazil, so we speak portuguese. My daughter's name is Júlia. The invitation could have the following information: Aniversário da Júlia (Júlia´s Birthday), Dia 12/06/2017 (Date 06/12/2017), De 04:00pm às 07:00pm (04:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.) Local: Clube das Estrelinhas do Shopping Rio Mar (Location: Rio Mar Shopping Star Club). Any design related to the Snow White party will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Please, I would really appreciate your help. My daughter is going to be five years old next month and the theme wiil be Snow White. I would be very happy if you made the invitation, design for a T-Shirt and all the stickers and other desings for sweets and party things. We are from Brazil, so we speak portuguese. My daughter's name is Júlia. The invitation could have the following information: Aniversário da Júlia (Júlia´s Birthday), Dia 12/06/2017 (Date 06/12/2017), De 04:00pm às 07:00pm (04:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.) Local: Clube das Estrelinhas do Shopping Rio Mar (Location: Rio Mar Shopping Star Club). Any design related to the Snow White party will be much appreciated. Thank you.

And, If is possible, a Snow White name Júlia and number 5.

I am very sorry but I am unable to do Disney designs. Your best bet is to start a new thread asking for your items. Sorry again that I cannot help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter