Amy's Designs

Gotta make DH happy...

disney_name_w.jpg

Thanks Amy!! You're the best!!:thumbsup2

could you do the design with darth vader and darth maul together. it says first trip to Disney could you change it to Join the Dark side /Jedi academy. or something similar. would like it to still say walt disney 2008 on the right hand side. thanks

Hi
I was wondering if you could do an All Star Sports design like your WDW61 Movies design?
Thanks so much!

could you do the design with darth vader and darth maul together. it says first trip to Disney could you change it to Join the Dark side /Jedi academy. or something similar. would like it to still say walt disney 2008 on the right hand side. thanks

Here you go... if you'd like any changes, let me know.

jedi_academy.jpg

I have a big order if that ok????

1. #3307 The cruise one. one saying The Jones Family Nov 2008, one saying The Gordon's Nov 2008

2. Mickey Pirate head #3369 All the red and yellow pokadot Saying Pirates In The Carribean . One each with the following names, Grace, Chuck, Rick, Marie, Alex , Max

3. #3368 Mickey and Mini laying on beach by ship no names or dates needed

4. #3368 THe High School Musical autograph page one for Gabrielle, one for Paige

5. #3366 names all with red mickeys on side the following names Grace, Chuck, Marie, Max, Alex, Rick

6. #3384 Pirate Dad saying Disney Magic 2008.

I think thats it. Thanks for any you can do.

Ok, you did an AMAZING job on my tshirt design to disneyland. I have another request!!

My family of 12 is going to WDW in May. We are wanting a very unique tshirt...but only if you feel you can do it!!

We would like the following characters on the shirt:

Malificent as the Dragon, Brer Bear, Beauty and the Beast, Lightning McQueen and Mater, Lucky from 101 Dalmations, Snow White and the seven Dwarfs, Ariel, Jasmine, Cinderella, Tinkerbell, Lady and the Tramp, Stitch, and Sora from Kingdom Hearts. We would like the wording to say...."Our family took on Walt Disney World May 2008"

Thanks Amy!! you rock:worship:

Hi, Amy! I'm pretty new to the DIS boards but I have to say your designs and your amazing work with everyone here has me floored! You are incredible!

I completely understand if you're too busy to help me with a few signs but I thought I would at least give it a try. I first tried emailing you through your website, the PMing but none of it is working, so here I am and hopefully you'll get this.

I would love to do three signs for an upcoming trip to WDW (our kids' first!) followed by a cruise (also our first!). Trick is we're leaving next Sunday (2/17), so if it's not something you can do, I totally understand. But if you think you might be able to help out, I would be forever appreciative and would contsider a contribution to the WDW fund you have going - you deserve to go! Here's what I'm thinking of:

1. GE106 with the sign saying: Cruising the Magic, The Morgan Family, Feb. 23 - March 1, 2008

2. GE156 with the sign saying: - Rachael & Ryan's 1st Trip to Disney World!, February 17-23, 2008

3. GR4 with the sign saying: The Morgan Family, Where Dreams Come True

Please let me know what you think and thanks again for even entertaining the idea of helping me:love:

-Sally:wizard:

This will come as a surprise to all of you because it is a shock to me as well.

Due to a legal issue that has just been brought to my attention today, I will (regretfully) have to cease designing as of now.

For those of you waiting for designs, I am terribly sorry to leave you high and dry but I have no choice.

I will send a pm or email tomorrow to each of you that are still waiting just in case you do not see this message.

Again, I am sorry and it saddens me more than you. Please know that I enjoyed my time here and each and every design I have created. I am glad I was able to help make so many trips more memorable and good luck to you all!

Do you think all the designers got this message? Is this from Disney and can we still wear the shirts we've made?

Due to a legal issue that has just been brought to my attention today, I will (regretfully) have to cease designing as of now.

For those of you waiting for designs, I am terribly sorry to leave you high and dry but I have no choice.

I will send a pm or email tomorrow to each of you that are still waiting just in case you do not see this message.

Again, I am sorry and it saddens me more than you. Please know that I enjoyed my time here and each and every design I have created. I am glad I was able to help make so many trips more memorable and good luck to you all!

I am so very sorry to hear of this. Well I certainly do thank you and the many other designers that have made "better than Disney could make designs" for me and my family. As a matter of fact Disney should hire the designers from here and be opened minded to hearing what people really want and that is what you gave. Designs we really wanted to see that they weren't producing for us that love Disney. The vertical Jean Tink design you did looks fabulous! Thanks so much again. I guess now you'll have more free time to engage in other hobbies:goodvibes

Oh no!!!! Is it using characters from Disney?? What is it? I want/need to know!:hug:

Amy this makes me sad!!! :sad2: I love seeing your designs even if I can't use them. I want to say thanks for everything you have done for me and my family!!:worship:

Amy, I am so sad:confused: Can we still wear the designs?

THANK YOU +++Thank You ++++Thank YOU Amy,

I posted my request on 1/31 and (knowing it was a bit long) did not expect a quick return. I watched my e-mail for dis messages and saw a lot from you but never "mine" (somehow). I saw your post about having to give up your special place in the Mouse World and I felt bad for you and all the other less talented people, like myself who would miss out. THEN what do I find looking back over your last few pages . . .MY DESIGNS posted 2/1:lovestruc :worship: :lovestruc :worship: I feel for other who did not get their requests made, but I am very grateful for the wonderful designs you did for our family!
Take care

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter