Amazing Race 30...

I thought they were awesome on this show and really demonstrated what a good, strong and devoted pair can do. They were probably one of the only pairs that didn't fight or freak out at each other every other challenge! And Jess putting that plane together was amazing (I was really glad team x-games didn't win -- too whiny). I think Cody did remarkable and upped his "personality game" a bit compared to BB -- he laughed and smiled more and he's good-looking when he does! But what was his problem when they got to the final mat - he seemed stunned and unsure. I wonder if he thought there was another leg or another challenge. He didn't seem to realize they had actually won :rotfl: And yes, they would be awesome to see on Survivor, although I'm not sure Jess could take the grunge -- but Cody would be focused and probably in his zone. I have to say I thought Jess was cute and did very well during the scorpion challenge!
Oh, yeah, I don't think Jess would do as well at Survivor. I would rather see just Cody on that one. ;)

Oh, yeah, I don't think Jess would do as well at Survivor. I would rather see just Cody on that one. ;)

He actually auditioned for survivors but they asked him to be on big brother. He went along since he had applied for a prior season. She’s joked that she’s not at all cut out for survivor. Ha!

He actually auditioned for survivors but they asked him to be on big brother. He went along since he had applied for a prior season. She’s joked that she’s not at all cut out for survivor. Ha!
Really? I had no idea. That's pretty interesting. He would have done better on Survivor. I'd still like to see them give him a shot at it.

Really? I had no idea. That's pretty interesting. He would have done better on Survivor. I'd still like to see them give him a shot at it.

Yep! I follow them on social media and they both posted their audition tapes. They've said they would consider other shows as long as it didn't have a negative impact on their relationship. I don't think they are going away too soon so I think there's a possibility.

I think with people in the reality tv world having an idea of who he is that he would be voted out quickly on Survivor. I think they would perceive him to be too much of a threat.

Yep! I follow them on social media and they both posted their audition tapes. They've said they would consider other shows as long as it didn't have a negative impact on their relationship. I don't think they are going away too soon so I think there's a possibility.

They could turn out to be the next Rachel and Brendon - if anyone gets that BB reference.
I feel like Cody and Jessica would take that as a huge insult LOL, but it is what it is!

They could turn out to be the next Rachel and Brendon - if anyone gets that BB reference.
I feel like Cody and Jessica would take that as a huge insult LOL, but it is what it is!

OMG -- Jess and Cody are SO much more intelligent and easier to watch and listen to than Rachel and Brandon -- who were the whiniest and most annoying couple from BB!

Idk if it's true but TMZ is usually pretty accurate. Lol.

It'd be new people to me too. I only watched dthr celebrity BB.

It will be an all new cast for me then since I have never seen BB, but I wish they would just get back to "average Joe" contests.

I agree also - never watched BB (not since like season 1) and I'm tired of rehashed CBS 'employees'. It's like the producers don't want to go to the trouble of finding new contestants anymore.

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Oh good, more people trying to make "being a reality 'star'" their career. So sick of the constant putting these "personalities" on TV. I've never even watched BB, I don't even really know what it's all about and I certainly don't feel like watching these phony contestants on TAR.

I used to like this show, but when it's on now, cannot remember to watch. Few times I did last time it was on, was no longer interested. Yeah, seems reality stars just jump from one show to another. Need that 15 minutes of fame to last as long as they can. None seem to have any other "job".

The Amazing Race's first season was on during the summer months. I was so happy that an original show was on during the summer months and not all reruns. I really do not care if the cast is on from BB. I watched BB this past February and the show was terrible. When they get on TAR, the mental game is so small, they better be prepared for the physical stress of the game.

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Oh good, more people trying to make "being a reality 'star'" their career. So sick of the constant putting these "personalities" on TV. I've never even watched BB, I don't even really know what it's all about and I certainly don't feel like watching these phony contestants on TAR.

Thing with using BB people is that it will bring in BB fans and the particular fans of those people which i'm sure the picked couples with large fab bases.

TMZ is reporting that Amazing Race us now filming and it's an all Big Brother cast.

Oh heck no -- we watch Big Brother as a summer whim and for fluff, but watching a whole cast of them on Amazing Race is questionable. Cody and Jessie were great, but they were some of the smarter players. Rachel and Brandon were horrid and acted like spoiled brats. I'll watch -- it sure will be "interesting" if not entertaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter