Allentown PA, July 15th, 2006 Who's Comin?!?!?!

tiggerwannabe said:
Not an exact date, we have vacation issues to work around...it'll be end of July/beginning of August.

Yes, same location :)

:faint: :worried: :faint: Oh!!! I hope it doesn't coincide with another obligation I have late July/early August. I can't imagine missing either!!! :worried:

Just to clarify...we are not etched in stone in regards to times, dates, or locations. Keep watching the website for updates.

I understand completely. I know that no matter what date you choose, there are going to be those of us who cannot attend. That's just the way things go sometimes.

You deserve a break, Fred. Don't worry too much about next year. Yet. There will be plenty of time for that.

This was my first trip and I had a BLAST!! I know Fred is working on a survey, but I do hope that it is in a different place. I wasn't impressed at all by the hotel or it's staff. On a scale from 1-5 Mickey's and 5 being the best I would have to give it a 2.

If it is in the same place-that won't stop me from going next year! I'm already looking forward to it and even started to buy little cheap things for the auction (if they have it).

Great job Fred!!! You Rock![/SIZE] :cool1:

This was from last years meet...year added so's not to confuse anyone...

This year is at Camp Hill PA, nearest to Harrisburg, about 20 minutes from Hershey!

July 14th, 2007-the date is set

Magicemeets .com is our new website for anyone who is interested, register there and all updates will come to you direct...

thanx for the bump...see you in PA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter